My Mother Teaches Me Bullfighting

BTW IF YOU FOLLOWED ME AND I HAVENT FOLLOWED YOU BACK THAT IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE IT!

VOTE!

SUPREME LORD OF BATHROOM

Or

WE CAPTURE A FLAG

"Let's continue into the next part."

We tore through the night along dark country roads. Wind slammed against the Camaro.

"What is going after you?" Jace asked, nervously.

"Spoilers."

Rain lashed the windshield. I didn't know how my mom could see anything, but she kept her foot on the gas.

"Is your mother a crazy carriage driver?" Alicent asked.

"First of all, it's a car not a carriage. And yes."

Every time there was a flash of lightning, I looked at Grover sitting next to me in the backseat and I wondered if I'd gone insane, or if he was wearing some kind of shag-carpet pants.

The demigods burst out laughing.

"We're calling you Lord crazy carpet pants from now on." Travis teased.

"If you want to have your cabins filled with grass than go ahead."

"Never mind."

But, no, the smell was one I remembered from kindergarten field trips to the petting zoo- lanolin, like from wool. The smell of a wet barnyard animal.

"Percy that's not nice." Laena scowled.

"Sorry Aunt Laena."

All I could think to say was, "So, you and my mom... know each other?"

"You make it sound like their in a risque relationship." Aegon laughed.

Percy, not in the mood, grabbed an apple from the food table and chucked it at Aegon's head.

Grover's eyes flitted to the rearview mirror, though there were no cars behind us.

"Not exactly," he said. "I mean, we've never met in person. But she knew I was watching you."

"You are not making this sound any better for yourself." Thalia laughed.

"I didn't mean to make it sound like that!" Grover yelled, embarrassed.

"Watching me?"

"Maybe this might not be the right time for this." Nyra suggested.

"I know mom. I'm sorry." Percy said, embarrassed.

"If only they thought of that themselves then." Sally sighed.

"Sorry again." Percy sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

"What are we gonna do with you?" Annabeth said lovingly as she smacked him over the head before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Keeping tabs on you. Making sure you were okay. But I wasn't faking being your friend," he added hastily. "I am your friend."

"Of course you are." Percy said fondly to Grover.

"Urn ... what are you, exactly?"

"Percy, you can't just go asking people What they are!" Piper gasped, teasing him.

"Ha ha laugh it up Piper."

"That doesn't matter right now."

"That would piss me off so much. Not getting any answers while everyone just is annoyed with me." Harwin told Percy.