Lost moments

Starting up a Batman x Home Alone watching the movies fic if your interested in all that. 

This is just a small snippet to keep you tied over it sucks but I also wanted to show you about my new fic. And yes this is THE next fic despite me saying this a million times before.

Expect the same amount of drama and please give it a whirl.

After Driftmark Episode.

"She's very pretty." A voice behind Percy said as he watched Annabeth laugh with Baela.

"Huh?" Percy asked as he looked back at Rhaena.

"Annabeth. She's absolutely lovely. You do love her right?"

"With my whole heart." Percy admitted.

"I understand that. I was the same way with you. You were my best friend." Rhaena told him with her hands clasped together.

"I'm sorry. For leaving you and our family-" Percy tried to apologize.

"It's not your fault. None of this was. Ever since Driftmark I- no, me and Baela have felt so close to you. You defended us and we've been close since but since this has started we hadn't tried to talk to you. I guess we felt as though we had no right. After all we aren't your brothers or mother and father, we just couldn't say something. But we should've tried before you had to see that."

"It's fine. Seriously I know as much as anyone how this is all so strange. No hard feelings." Percy gave a laugh and softly shouldered her making her smile.