EPISODE 5 PART 2

"Alright now! This is the last part before we get to what we've all been waiting for!" Clotho yelled causing a wave of excitement.

It fades to a blue sky with clouds. We see a faded image of two red dragon flying in the sky. Under them are ships crossing the sea to Driftmark.

"It is with great pleasure that His Grace, King Viserys, announces the start of the royal wedding celebrations."

"Dude you remember the British Royal Wedding about 10 years ago? Everybody was watching it." Percy asked.

"For Kate and whatever his name is right?" Grover continued.

"I think so."

"House Lannister with their lord, Jason Lannister."

"Was that the old man that was trying to get with you during the tournament?" Percy asked.

"Yes."

"Lord Paramount of the West and Master of Casterly Rock." The knight announced as they all walked down the hall.

"They all look as though someone stuck something up their asses." Percy muttered annoyed.

"House Hightower with their lord, Hobert Hightower. Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel, the Voice of Oldtown..." the men walked down and each bowed to the royal family.

(guests chattering)

(cheery music playing)

"Congratulations, Your Grace. You have made a fine match for the Princess." Jason Lannister congratulates.

"It's cherry flavored. Yum." Leo muttered

"Thank you, Lord Jason." Viserys says.

"I could think of no better man than Ser Laenor." Nyra told her father.

"Now your just rubbing it in." Percy laughed.

"Am I that transparent?" Nyra smirked.

"Well... if this is only the welcome feast, I admit, I cannot imagine what you might have planned for the wedding." Jason chuckles.

"Well, my daughter is the future queen. I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories." Viserys promised.

"He spoils you." Daemon says fondly.

"I know." Nyra said smug.

"Where is the Queen? I had hoped to pay my respects." Jason demands.

"What a cunt."

"I understand the Queen is still
readying herself for the celebrations." Viserys tells him.

"I mean considering she's absolutely beautiful I don't think she needs much readying." Piper told Alicent with a smile.

Alicent brightened immediately.

"This is why men wage war, because women would never be ready for the battle in time." Lord Jason joked for Viserys amusement as Nyra looked as though she was holding back from saying something.

"Annoying, chauvinistic pig. I wanted to smack the absolute shit out of him." Nyra sneered.

"At least I'm not the only one." Annabeth joined in.

"Your presence is always such a pleasure, Lord Jason." Nyra said dryly.

"If he doesn't get that sarcasm then I'm losing all faith in humanity." Leo said seriously.

"I don't think he's smart enough to comprehend it."

"Princess. Your Grace." He says at last as he turns away to go sit down.