24|| Hinata V.S. Haruki

{ Hinata's P.O.V }

"Hanabi, Sakura, please help everyone else. This is my part I want to do this alone, If you don't mind I need you to leave this to me," I looked at them.

"Hinata, let me fight at your side after all the pain I have caused you," Sakura tried to reason with me.

"Me too," Hanabi was persistent.

"No, we are older and we can't take them same risks, please let me stand on my own," I turned my back to them and towards Haruki. "Go."

Sakura and Hanabi ran towards Sasuke to help everyone else. Haruki was giving me a cocky smile.

"Aren't you going to come at me, Lady Hinata," The way he spoke my name sounded like poison spitting from a snake.

"I don't have time for games, if you plan to kill me, kill me," I stood strong, I am strong and no longer that weak little girl who had to be saved.

"As you wish, but remember you signed your death over to me," He smirked and ran at me head on. "Wood Dragon Jutsu."

A Dragon formed from wood coming from Haruki's hand, his power and strength is a lot like Lord First's. The Dragon came head first at me as Haruki slowed down a bit.

"Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists," The blue aura coming from my hands formed into lions heads. I can not lose, I will never give up.

"How are you going to block that?" Haruki spoke as another Dragon appeared from his hand.

"Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm," I slammed my lion fist into the wooden Dragon making it burst into little pieces of wood.

The other moved faster than I thought ran right into me. Pushing and making me roll and slide against the ground, he knew I was going to destroy the first one he had the second one on guard.

He is always one step ahead of me, and I don't know how to get Ino and Shikamaru to realize I need their help.

"Stand up, Lady Hinata," Haruki was just toying with me he wasn't being serious and I wish he would be.

I stood up and wiped my mouth, I am not going to waste any time on him when my clan, my family, and my dojutsu are in danger.

He created to more Wooden Dragons, Ino and Shikamaru said that I can create Lions with my jutsu, but can I advance that far right away, don't I need some kind of practice.

Maybe, Maybe I can. No, not maybe, I will and I can, the Dragons started to move towards me. I closed my eyes and only focused on me nothing else.

"Come on, Lady Hinata," Haruki was trying to cloud my mind with his voice, I won't let him.

With my eyes closed I could study my chakra better, I was focused nothing on my mind when I was hit.

One of the dragons had smacked me against the ground, they were the worst distraction of them all and I didn't know what else to do.

I stood up and ignored the dragon I couldn't waste chakra on taking down these two dragons and still create a lion, maybe I can start small and keep moving.

"Wake up, Hinata! What ever you are trying to do isn't working give up while you still can and you can walk away with just your eyes missing, not your life and soul."

Another dragon hit me into the air as the other one smacked me down into the ground I kept my eyes closed focusing my chakra I didn't even stand.

While the two dragons went back and forth hitting me in my face on and on no stop to it as if there was no end.