8|| Generations To Come

{ Sasuke's P.O.V }

"So Hinata is safe?" Naruto and I were standing on top of the Hokage faces. He always loved sitting up here every since he knew that Minato Namikaze was his father and the fourth Hokage of Konoha. I have nothing to remember my family by and now. Now someone wants to take my eye.

"Hinata is safe, she hid out until she knew it was safe for her to surface again." Naruto seemed worried about Hinata but I could tell he wasn't worried as much as he looked.
"That is good and what of the others?"

"They are all safe as well, but I have a question for you." He looked at me. "Are you going to sit out here all night until dawn?"

"No, but that would be interesting." He chuckled.

"You are just now becoming Hokage and there are already problems." I smirked. I guess Naruto is not as good as a Hokage as he thought, but this isn't his fault, he doesn't even have a Dōjutsu.

"But considering what he is after this can't be anywhere near my problem. He is after Dōjutsu Sasuke which mean you and Hyūga." It was like he read my mind. Senju...he most have something about the war he wants to get off his chest. For him to not want Dōjutsu around anymore this has to be more than just clan issues.

"It was like you read my mind. But if he poses to be a threat the village could be in danger." I kicked at some of the rock and watched it hit the ground.

"Sasuke this.." He started to be more Naruto. "This is so cool. We are talking like I watched I
Jiraiya and Kakashi Sensei talk. This is so awesome."

"Naruto..." I looked down with a slight grin on my face, "You are so childish and still the same idiot." I looked at my arm that was wrapped. "I lost, I am not Hokage and you beat me in a match, I lost."

He looked at me then at his arm. "Remember when you told me during the Chunin exams that you wanted to fight me." I chuckled

"Yeah I remember."

"Well, I really wanted to fight you too and no matter what I swore to myself that I would beat you. Then when we fought at the waterfall and you left me there. I kept fighting for you to come back when everyone else had given up on you." He was giving me this speech again.

"I know Naruto..and when you found Orchimaru's hide out the first time it gave you hope then the second time I was there and you and Sakura were over joyed, I could tell. The way you both froze in motion." One can only wonder did Naruto spend most of his and days and hours thinking about what he would do when he found me.

"You know, Sakura missed you the most."

-Flashback-

"Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka Sensei put me in the same group as Naruto. Sakura cheered so happy.

-Training with Kakashi Sensei-

"Sakura..."

"No! Sasuke is just a head with no body!" Sakura fainted. I have little time and I am stuck in a whole and That is my team mate.

-Traveling to the mist-

Sakura was brave and stood infront of the man but I knew she wouldn't be able to fight on her own so I moved infront of her and put my Kunai out. She is annoying but I will protect my team mates on a mission.

-Chunin Exams-

I woke up and I felt this rush of power this great and intense power.i looked at Sakura and she was beaten up. Her hair was cut as well. Ino's body was on the ground Shikamaru and Choji were fighting. Lee was on the ground. Naruto was still knocked out and there were sound ninja here.