89 Sparkle

'Hear us pop that 89 SPARKLE'

It was getting late and I was working at SEX. Vivienne Westwood's shop SEX yes. I was left here with Chrissie to lock up.

I went into the back of the shop to get myself a drink, however I heard Chrissie shout me from the hallway. "Vanity. Your guys here!" She yelled. I sighed taking the kettle from the hob and grabbing my purse. Once I'd come to the front I saw my boyfriend waiting outside the room for me. Robbin was a nice enough guy, he was really into rock and roll, he had blonde teased hair and a leather jacket with badges all over it. I'd started dating Robbin around 1 year ago however we were still friends before then, I suppose you could say that, we met through a shared friend who introduced us, Robbin had moved from America, he told me how he found my British accent sexy, he asked me if I wanted to go out with him but I kept rejecting him. However he told me to give him just one chance, I caved and it actually wasn't as bad as I imagined, he was kind but also he was really into heavy rock so he took me to an Alice Cooper concert and I really enjoyed it.

"Hey babe, you ready to leave?" He asked, I nodded and said goodbye to Chrissie before leaving, Robbin put his arm round my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek. "So how's work been?" He asked as we got to the car "it was good. Vivienne kicked a guy out for stuffing a bunch of t-shirts down his pants." he hummed in response. "Anyone touch you?" I could practically hear the already growing annoyance in his voice "no Robbin, no one touched me you know what Vivienne would do if they did" I got into his car as did he. I don't know why Robbin was so paranoid, it wasn't like someone was gonna grope me in a shop like SEX Vivienne would string em up for touching any one of her workers.

"Nah you know what i'd do, little fuckers think they can touch you I'd kill em before they had even a second thought about you" he looked straight ahead whilst driving, our flat wasn't that far away it was like a 15 minute drive away from where sex is

Our flat was really rundown. But we made it ours. Our bedroom was always filled with Robbins guitars and amps, all stolen. He's always talking about how the world doesn't deserve his talent, that he's just too good.... bollocks....

The only reason Robbin can't get any record labels to sign him is because he's too fucking ignorant, he's so self absorbed that he thinks he's too good for anyone, but I'm an acception apparently.

Once we'd gotten inside I took off my heals and flopped down on the couch, it was silent apart from Robbin rummaging around in the kitchen.

He turned the small TV on before joining my side on the sofa, I groaned "oh Robbin love, turn the box off there only shit on at this time"

"It's only 11:15pm, god British TV you don't get much out of it" he turned the TV off and then yawned "I'm gonna go shower now, you wanna join me?" He asked with a smirk, i sighed tired as I was "no, I'm not in the mood tonight love" I said getting up from to sofa however when I looked at Robbin he looked upset....oh here we go again

"Whats up with you?" I asked him, "well I thought tonight we could have a bit of fun but I guess not." He murmured "oh Robbin, look I've been working a lot. I promise you next week I'll make it up to you"

"But you said that last week" no I didn't
"No I didn't, I didn't even talk to you about this last week." I stated, I know for a fact I didnt tell him that.
"Yes you did."
"No...I didn't"

"Oh so I'm a liar!" He yelled, this isn't the first time he's gotten like this he's done it multiple times before. "No I never said that-"
"Whatever Vanity, fuck you" he groaned, slamming the door to the bathroom.

I was now left alone. Wondering what I'd done wrong. Robbin was like this all the time. He used to be loving and one of the most caring understanding people ever. But now he's changed a lot.
I walked into our bedroom, our bed was two mattresses stacked on top of one another, a purple duvet and some pillows which were placed around the bed.
It was dimly lit by candles that I'm assuming Robbin lit before I arrived as the candle wax had melted a quite a lot.

The rain had started falling outside which mingled with the sound of the shower water. I looked out onto to street of London, lampposts lit the path causing it to glisten due to the falling rain.
I changed into one of Robbin's shirts, leaving me in just underwear.

Once I heard Robbin come in our room from his shower I closed my eyes quickly, I didn't want to deal with his pissy attitude before I went to sleep.

He entered the room and began rummaging around for stuff I've no idea what. Once he'd finished finding whatever it was I felt the bed dip and Robbin Climb over me as he sleeps next to the wall.

After a few seconds I felt him lean over me a little and tuck me hair behind my ear, he then gave me a soft kiss on my cheek before signing and turning over, going back to bed.

Robbin told me once that if anyone ever touched me he'd kill them, if anyone ever tried anything with me he'd beat them.....he also told me if I ever tried to leave him he'd hurt me...and himself.

He's scary when he's angry, I've had to stop seeing my family from how 'angry' he gets. The bruises on my arms are healing a little next to the new ones, it's difficult to cover them as Vivienne is always asking me to try on new outfits for her which were always very revealing. Robbin doesn't mean to get angry with me, he doesn't mean to hurt me he doesn't mean to shout or scream. He just doesn't know how to handle his emotions.

Every fight always ends up with him crying in my lap telling me how much he loves me and how I deserve better, that he's never gonna do it again and he's a bad boyfriend, all that bollocks that I choose to believe still.

It was believable to me when it happened the first time. Me and Robbin were just a few months into our relationship when we'd gone into a club and the bartender asked for my number as he didn't know I was with Robbin. I turned him down and told him I was taken, however Robbin wasn't having any of it, he began to shout and scream at the bartender . And well he dragged me from the bar, hit him in the face then dragged me back to our place, we didn't buy it together it was originally mine however I let him move in with me.

When we got home it wasn't a pretty sight to see. I'd bled a little from my wrist because of how hard he'd dug his fingernails into me, I ended up with a red handprint after he'd backhanded me straight across my face. Then he yelled at me for about 30 minutes before realising what he'd done and then he cried. He cried and cried and cried until he apologized nearly a thousand times. Then I forgave him cause he said he'd never do it again....never again yeah right?