Bodies

Bodies
Bodies everywhere, dancing, pushing, shoving and slugging beer around spilling it everywhere. The fiery red hair of Johnny Rotten moves quickly around the stage, dancing in a stiff, robotic zombie like way, aggressively singing into the microphone.

Amongst the crowd was Vanity. She, along with all the other 100 people, was being sloshed and shoved around. Sid was also there, at some point he'd purposely shoved himself into Vanity just so she'd acknowledge him.

Vanity had been shoved onto the stage multiple times by Malcolm however she didn't really care, she gave Paul a giant kiss on the cheek to which he blushed and continued to play even harder.

Sid watched as she kissed Paul on the cheek and jealousy flared up inside his stomach, quickly he looked around for Robbin to see if he was there however he failed to spot the mass of blonde curls in the crowd, that would explain the sudden change in behaviour from Vanity.

She spun around before jumping back into the crowd where Jordan and Helen was. As she danced there was a sudden explosion, her head turned to see that Johnny had smashed the speaker which his voice was roaring through. He proceeded to kick it in with his foot.

Steve shouted into the crowd "we're the Sex Pistols and our singer don't like to hear himself sing!" He announced as they began to play again however someone in the crowd shouted "I don't like hearing none of yous! You can't fucking play!"

"So the fuck what?" Sid shouted.
"Yeah!"
"Get a haircut ya dirty hippie!" Vanity shouted.

"Encore!" Sid shouted to the band "sing Johnny!" Vanity encouraged, the rest clapped and cheered however Johnny got off the stage, picking up a chair and sitting in the middle of the crowd.

"I always wanted to see this band play" he said through the microphone, a few laughs echoed through the crowd, "however I regret to inform you ladies and gentlemen" Johnny picked the chair up taking it to the stage as he stood on it.

"THAT THEY ARE SHIT!" He shouted before throwing the chair straight into the audience before Steve began to aggressively play and the music flared up again. Suddenly the guy who shouted earlier had shoved into Vanity, Sid saw this and immediately anger flared inside his stomach, the guy spit straight at Sid and the others however that didn't bother Sid, he just spit straight back.

This led to a disgusting reaction of spitting between the hippies and the punks, Vanity however spat a few times before deciding it was too disgusting for her, jumping back onto the stage and hiding behind Paul.

As her eyes watched the chaos on the floor she saw a woman at the far back of the room, she had what looked like a flowery dress and a brown overcoat carrying what looked like a large bag, she didn't fit in with anyone in the crowd which made her stand out like a sore thumb.

Eventually the gig finished, everyone began to exit the club, Vanity felt through her hair feeling slimy spit run through her fingers, she grimaced as she looked around for something to wipe it on, she saw a guy stumble out of the club incredibly drunk and fall onto the floor, she walked past him casually, wiping her hand on his jacket and due to him being pissed he didn't notice.

Vanity caught up with Jordan and Helen along with some of her other friends as they all jumped into a pile of black bin sacks which were full and just dumped on the corner.

Sid did a big run and jump into the pile and laughed as he spread his arms out and laughed. "Come on Vanity, your turn!" Helen shouted, vanity was hesitant at first, seeing there was hardly any room due to the amount of people on this dump, however there was a space where Sid was, it wasn't too big however if she jumped she knew she'd knock into either Jordan or Sid.