aftermath

A/N (please read!) hello everyone just a quick thank you for all the love I'm getting in these chapters like honestly you're all so lovely. Just a reminder please keep commenting and voting cause it helps a lot and also it motivates me to write cause ik you're all enjoying it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️love you all

The warehouse was quiet. absolute silence all throughout the place. Somehow almost everyone there ended up in there underwear passed out, and by almost everyone, literally only about five people were fully clothed, or at least semi decent.

Chrissie walked through the warehouse absolutely disgusted with everyone who was naked. She kept an eye out to see if she could see Vanity and sure enough there she was on the floor laid in the middle of none other than Johnny and Sidney, 'oh god she didn't did she?' Chrissy asked herself, nudging Vanity with her foot slightly. She jumped a little in surprise however didnt wake up fully, instead she just rolled over into Sid's chest, however that didnt stop Johnny from following suit in his sleep as he wrapped an arm around Vanitys waist snuggling into her neck. Sid also had an arm around her upper body as she snuggled more into his warmth, all three of them were embraced with one another. Chrissy however silently chuckled to herself as she can only imagine what Johnny's face will look like when he wakes up.

Having had enough of shuffling through all the bodies of inebriated people she walked up the steps where Steve's 'bed' was, holding a stack of newspapers in her hand. Scoffing at Steve as he lay there with two women who seemed to be fully naked under the covers with him.

Throwing the news papers straight onto him causing him to wake up "it's in the bin!" He said randomly, "I brought you the papers" chrissy said, she was slightly pissed and dare she say jealous that Steve was just sprawled in bed as if it didn't matter that he'd just shagged two women at once.

"Cheers" he said, still registering himself waking up "who is she?" One of the girls asked "I'm his music teacher" Chrissy spat at the girl sarcastically however Chrissy saw her as another dumb blonde she naturally didn't question it, Steve nodded his head agreeing with Chrissy.

(No offence to blondes I used to be a natural blonde before I dyed it so lol, I'm a true dumb blonde at ♥)

"You might wanna read those headlines" Chrissy said however pretended to remember "oh wait, you can't" she snarled, gritting her teeth together before picking the newspapers back up.

"The Foul-Mouthed Yobs" she began to read the title of every one of the different news articles.

"We're the Pistols loaded?"

"The Filth and the Fury"

Steve picked the last one "the filth and the fury's good?" He said however it was more of a question to himself however was interrupted by a huge string of banging coming from the roof and the windows.

"NEWS OF THE DAY!"

"DAILY MAIL!"

"IS IT AN ORGY BOYS!"

"OPEN UP!"

Steve looked at the bodies on the ceiling which could be seen due to the glass, however you couldn't see through the glass so all that was there were their figures. "How'd they fucking get up there?" He shouted however as he got up he noticed a figure also standing up.

Sid had awoken as had Vanity and Johnny. Once Johnny had woken up and seen his arm around Vanity he immediately pulled it away making an "err" sound. However Sid was the one with butterfly's in his stomach and once he heard the banging on the windows he couldn't be more pissed off that they'd ruined this peaceful moment with Vanity.

"Sid! Sid! What're you doing!" Steve whisper yelled at him as he noticed him walking toward the door.

"Answering the door" he said casually "let em get an eyeful of this" he said with a smile however before he could open it someone stopped him "Get your hand off that knob!" Johnny yelled crawling on the floor to Sid. Vanity had gotten up and had found a shirt to cover herself as she watched the whole thing.

"This is Punk! We do what we want when we want! We ain't afraid to show the world!" Sid shouted however Johnny wasn't having any of it "you think I want the world seeing me like this? My dear mother might think I was stupid enough to exchange bodily fluids with these harridans!" He insulted as he crawled closer to Sid, Vanity tutted "I'm not that bad!" Shs yelled at him "I wouldn't exchange bodily fluids with you if you were last body in London" Helen said making Vanity giggle

"Open sesame!" Sid said before going to open the door, Johnny stopped him however by standing up and immediately knowing what to say "SID! I'll tell mum that you led me into this depravity and she will band you from our house forever....no more cups of tea, no more iced biscuits. No more motherly sympathy. Just cold. Hard. Banishment!" John threatened, Sid took a moment to think about it before taking his hand off of the door.

"I do love your mum" Sid admitted "and she loves you....let's keep it that way" Johnny said, Sid looked around and spotted Vanity, he then knew he didn't want her body all over the news of the world. Nodding he moved away "Yeah...yeah alright" he said before they both moved away from the door, Steve let out a sigh of relief as he didn't have to worry about the mess which most of the people were in being exposed to the world.

once the news people realized they weren't getting anything worth publishing they all left, Sid found his shirt and pants as Vanity wore Johnny's red fluffy jumper, they both sat on the sofa, Sid was sat up whilst Vanity laid across his chest. he kissed her head every now and then, they were in silence as they watched Steve and Paul try to clean up slightly.

"Steve, you missed a spot" Vanity teased, he sighed annoyed before picking up the beer can she was pointing to  and then lightly threw it at her. she stood up whilst laughing to herself before slinging her black pants back on, "where ya going?" Sid asked missing the warmth of her body heat "Home, to get changed because frankly I'm not took keen on beer being in my hair" she said before grabbing her shoes, walking back to Sid she kissed his on the cheek, "bye love" she said before walking out of the warehouse. Steve waited for her to leave before speaking to Sid.

"right what's going on with you two?" he asked pointing to where Vanity previously was. Sid had a goofy smile on his face as he shook his head "i don't know honestly, she's just lovely" Sid said with a loveable expression.

"yeah and she's a run around" Glen mumbled as he picked up some broken glass. Sid heard and immediately he furrowed his brows angrily "what do you mean?" he asked, Glen looked at him with a friendly face however "well...i mean i know she means well but, i mean come on mate we all know what she's like" he said casually, Sid stood up as he began to get angrier at Glen's words. 

"oh yeah and what exactly is she like?" he asked, "i didn't mean any offence Sid I'm just being honest, ya know? she'll only break your heart." Glen smiled a little at the end to show Sid he meant no offence however Sid couldn't have cared less. "fuck off! fuck off the lot of you, you don't know her like i do! she feels something for me i know it!" he said before grabbing a cig from his packet, "look i'm just saying that's all-" 

"no one asked you though did they? shut the fuck up and go join a Paul McCartney tribute band! you'd fit right in wouldn't he Steve?" Sid laughed before Glen tutted and let out a breathy laugh "sorry Sid but Steve already beat you to that joke" Glen smarted "well that means he agrees with me don't it" Sid grinned back and tapped Steve on the shoulders, "see ya later....pillock" Sid mumbled to Glen as he walked out of the warehouse. 

once he was gone Glen gave an astounded look to Steve, "what did i say-" "Glen, just clean the glass" Steve said before going back to picking up some rubbish. 

A/N heyyyyy please remember to vote, comment let me know what you thinkkk, sorry if these few chapters are a bit boring however it will get better, just some filler chapters