they're all over me

once vanity came round and was able to sit up she decided to go for a wander, still incredibly high she stumbled out of the room and saw more people in the house which now was more like a drug den she decided to go find Jevon seeing as she kind of knew him, well not really knew him, more like she let him inject heroin into her.

the more she tried to look around the heavier her head became, her eyes were drooping every now and then but she managed to push past everyone who was now dancing, it became incredibly clear to Vanity where Robbin had brought her, a drug den where people come to get high and forget about their problems when they've got no one else to turn to.

After walking around for a few minuets she stuck her head inside one of the rooms and sure enough Jevon was sat there with a bunch of other guys, he didn't notice Vanity, she debated if she should walk up to him or not, he seemed like he was enjoying himself.

not wanting to stand there on her own she decided she'd rather be with someone than no one at all. Vanity walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, he turned around his tanned skin glimmered against the red and blue lights. he smiled brightly when he saw it was Vanity "ahhh Vanity what're you doing down here girl? thought you'd still be upstairs" he giggled, just his sheer happiness made Vanity smile and calm down a bit.

"thought I'd go for a wander" she smiled. "hope I'm not intruding" she said, him along with his friends shook their heads "not at all you're welcome here always. sit down sweetheart" he said budging up on the sofa she squeezed in next to him and one of his other friends.

"guys this is Vanity, Vanity this is Richard, Jack, Chris, Andrew and Francis but just call him Frankie." he introduced her to them each one said hello to her as she smiled and said hello back. "so what brings you here Vanity?" Richard asked Vanity as he began to roll himself a joint. "well my boyfriend Robbin-" she was interrupted "Robbin? Robbin Cohen?" she nodded her head but they laughed what was so funny?

"you're dating that? pretty girl like you dating that piece of shit?" Andrew asked in disbelief once again Vanity nodded her head if she wasn't high as a kite she would've defended him but due to the state she was in she ignored it.

Chris shook his head "nah man, gorgeous girls like her do not do fickety fick with people like him." he said shaking his head. "why don't you guys like him?" she asked hoping to sound like it was an innocent question the guys looked at her with a serious face as the laughter died down. "I don't think we should tell ya" Jevon said. this only led Vanity to be more curious as she wondered what was the problem with Robbin. "enough on the Robbin topic, you into pills Vanity?" Jevon asked quickly moving subjects. Vanity raised a brow with a smirk. "what kinda pills" she said, he laughed as he held his hand out, waiting for someone to pass him the pill bottle.

"now we're talking" he unscrewed the bottle of pills placing one into his hand, Vanity playfully raised an eyebrow "that all ya giving me?" she asked with fake disappointment. he looked at his friends as they smiled at each other "well if you think you can take it" he smirked at her taking another pill out of the bottle. due to her being high she took the pills out of his hand and placed them on her tongue in a very seductive way, grabbing the beer from Jevon's hand and taking a drink from it whilst looking directly in his eyes.

"you're good" he praised whilst chuckling at her boldness. she laughed in a flirty way "do you wanna go dance?" he asked her, the rush she got from the pills was almost immediate. for once she felt good, God knows what that pill was, but boy was she thankful her emotions had completely amplified making her feel completely free. her and Jevon had began to dance down stairs as they laughed and took a couple more pills.

after a few hours of them dancing like life didn't matter Vanity began to feel incredibly dizzy no wonder. she began to think about what Jevon and his friends said about Robbin, why didn't they like him? it was gnawing at her brain as she danced, other people who she was dancing around were dancing in different ways, some were a little aggressive however the music was quite sleazy so most were dancing quite slowly with their eyes closed just allowing the music to consume them.