a wedding to remember

Robbin would be coming back on Monday, it was Saturday now which meant that Robbin would be coming back Monday morning. ugh the last thing Vanity wanted to see was him after the past few days she's had.

she'd sat on her kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal watching the TV play in the living room, the dope she'd had last night had completely knocked her out and when she woke up she had the most sneering headache, however it didn't matter it had made her feel better, calmer and lighter.

as she watched the TV show she smiled as it began to get quite exciting however her moment was interrupted due to a knock on her door. who could this be? she thought

as she put her bowl in the sink she walked over to the door opening it, straight away she saw Johnny and Sid. why are they here?

"Hello Vanity" Sid greeted with a smile as he placed his arms around her neck and kissed her cheek before walking into Vanity's flat, Johnny followed from behind.

"god it's a bit of a mess here Vanity" Johnny said walking around the living room then into the kitchen being nosy as usual. Sid sat on her sofa, propping his legs up on the coffee table "don't worry about it darling my place is worse." Sid assured her Vanity was about to say something however was cut off by Johnny. "what are you standing there for? come on chop chop Vanity." Johnny said ushering her to her bedroom, Vanity stopped herself look at both of the boys "no no no hang on a minuet, what are you talking about?" She asked.

Johnny looked at her with a sarcastic shocked face "only the most fabulously well arranged wedding of the year Vanity" he said flaunting his hands around.

"Wedding? What wedding? Who's getting married" Vanity asked quickly Johnny and Sid looked at each other before Johnny looked back at Vanity.

"Dear Chrissy and our old Jonesy have decided to come together in the holiest of matrimony's and we can't let the soon to be Mrs Jones get married without her best friend as maid of honour" Johnny smiled flashing a mouth full of Rotten teeth.

He took three long strides to the coffee table before stubbing his cigarette out onto the ashtray, then quickly walking back to Vanity, slapping his hands onto her shoulders "right, come on Vanity no time to dilly dally like this we do have a wedding to attend, chop chop!" He said spinning her around and shoving her in her bedroom shutting the door.

There was a tense sort of silence now that Sid and Johnny were in her flat. Johnny lit up another cigarette before sitting next to Sid on the sofa however that was too boring for him.

Johnny was having a nose around the flat to see if anything had changed, walking into the kitchen and stealing a handful of biscuits, giving some to Sid, placing them on tbe arm of the chair before walking into the kitchen again.

After looking inside all of Vanitys cupboards he decided there wasn't anything in here he was bothered about.

"Vanity! Is it alright if I use the bog!" He shouted "as long as its just a piss go for it!" She shouted back, her laugh muffled by the door slightly, Johnny smiled and walked into the bathroom.

He shut the door, flicking the light on and then did his business before washing his hands.

However something grabbed his attention. A red plastic cup which had been placed upside down on her counter.

He bent down slightly so he was eye level with the cup. He steadily brought a hand up to the cup, picking it up slowly to look at what it was hiding.

There on the counter were small little lines of fine white power, he was a little surprised, then again what else was he expecting apart from nothing? He squinted his eyes and smirked a little.