the girls from huddersfeild

Vanity was in the back of the shop talking to vivenne, almost ike having a mother daughter gosspid session about Sid.

Vanity was wearing a leather corset which Vivienne had designed as a way to replicate bondage. it was incredibly pretty and Vanity loved it

Although Vivienne was glad Vanity now had someone who wasn't hurting her everyday, making her scared and anxious deep down there sat an uneasy feeling of doubt.

Sid was quite damaged as was Vanity, they got along like a house of fire, unfortunatley that meant they would burn everything else down with them, meanwhile in the front of the shop was Johnny, there he stood looking through tthe new style of clothess Vivienne had made and put on the racks, Vanity and Vivienne heard something so they both went into the front where Johnny was, checking his watch.

once he saw them both he immediately spoke ''i need to see Malcolm.'' he stated, Vivienne shook her head ''he's not here pet.''

''what'd you need to see him for?'' Vanity asked, Johnny tutted, ''none of your business'' he said before walking out of the shop, just as he walked out two girls walked in one with really pink spiked hair, and the other wth her natural colour however her hair seemed more spikey than her friends.

''can we help you?'' Vanity asked. ''we umm....we...'' the pink haired girl stumbled on her words. ''we want to change our lives'' the brown haired one said for her friend, they spoke with a false confidence, you could clearly tell they were nervous to be in the shop.

Vanity and Vivenne both looked at each other however these girls seemed to be only young and quite new to the punk scene. the girl with the pink hair smiled ''yes, completely'' she noddedher head in agreement

''come this way darlings' Vivienne said before walking to the sofa, they both sat down as Vivenne looked for someting they could wear.

''put this on'' Vivienne said holding up a strappy piece of leatther. ''oh god'' the girl with the pink hair laughed nervously (can i just say i've completely forgotten what their names were so i'm just gonna give them random names)

''i couldn't wear that! never'' she said looking at her friend. Vanity and Jordan stood next to each other smirking as their outifits were examples of Vivienne's new found style.

''let me tell you about this, for hundered's of years, women had to wear stuff like this under their dresses, they literally lived in bondage.'' Vivienne excalimed as the girls had confused looks on thir faces.

''why are you asking us to wear it now then?'' the brown haired gir asked ''my project, is to summmon this darkness out of it's own shadows and int the light of reason.'' Vivienne said ''isn't that a song?'' the pink haired girl asked.

''it's a creed. all these means of oppression were hidden away behind bustles and crinolines. And it were no different when our mothers were young the playtex girdle was just another corset destorying your insides.'' Vivienne said then waled over to Vanity.

''you see this which Vanity is wearing, it's the exact same thing women would wear hundreds of years ago, you notice she's wearing it, outisde of her clothes.'' Vivienne placing both of her hands on Vanity's hips, manovering them around the corset she was wearing. 

''wait....are you saying you wear this stuff on the outside?'' the brown haired girl asked as she almost couldn't understand Vivienne's ideaology.

''of course, i don't make underwear what do you take me for? Marks and Spencer? i am not St. Michael, darling.'' Vivienne said now putting the clothing item she suggested back onto the clothes rail.

''it's too sexy, it's way too sexy.'' the girl said to her pink haired friend.

''it was designed to be sexy, to offer women's bodies up to the gaze of men.'' Vivienne grabbed Jordens boobs and lifted them slightly as she was in the latex suit and fishnet tights.

''but you wear it on the outside. and what happens?'' Vivienne asked, the pink girl shook her head ''you get a lot of funny looks'' she stated.

''but no wolf whistles. turn the male gaze back on itself.'' Vivienne got in the middle of Vanity and Jordan wrapping her arms around them both ''it's the oppostie of sexy. it exposes the mystery the mechanics. do you follow me?'' she asked as she explained.

the girls seemed to undertand more as they began to speak. ''wait are you saying we could wear this stuff?'' the brown haired girl asked, looking at her friend sadly. ''we can' afford it'' she said, Vanity smirked ''Viv is dressing you. the gig is her show'' Vanity said as Vivienne nodded.

''' and you two are going to be on the catwalk. '' Vanity held up clothes which were on hangers. a red latex top with a blue leather jacket as Jordan held up the same pieces only the colours were swapped.

the girls both began chuckling out of excitement as they went to the back to get dressed. once they were dressed and ready they both looked amazing. Vanity was left with looking after them as Viv and Jordan had left.

''well don't you two look like true punks now. you'll do Vivienne proud'' she sad as she gave them a beer to get things going before the gig tonight.

''why...where are we going?'' the pink haired girl who Vanity now new as Jenny. ''you two will be modeling Vivienne's clothes at the Sex Pistols gig tonight.'' Vanity said handing them the beer.

they seemed quite excited, like they'd never had a beer before, both sipping it.
''so who made you turn to punk?'' Vanity asked sitting on the sofa lighting up a cig.

the girls giggled looking at each other. ''oh umm i guess it was the pistols, yeah yeah we umm saw them on the telly and now we love them, we want our lives to change'' lexi, the brown haired girl said.

''anyone you're inspired by n the way you dress?'' she asked, the girls looked each other quite embarrased, ''well honestly...you. we loved it when you wore the white ripped top with the blood and Anarchy on it and the leather pants-''

''the shoes as well the doc martins really completed it-''

''truthfully...we want to be like ya, you're so pretty and you're so close to the Pistols'' Jenny said as lexi nodded her head agreeing with every word she said.

Vanity smiled to herself for a moment before it slowly faded, the more she thought about it she didn't really want them to be looking up to her. was she really a good influance.

these girls could've only been around 16 or 17, Vanity was only two years older than them and she wasn't the best person to be idolised.

''i wouldn't become too mad over me, although it may seem fun being who i am, trust me. it's a living hell most of he time.'' Vanity said as she sadly drank her beer.

''aren't you dating that man, Sid? sorry we umm... heard Viv telling Jordan about it'' lexi said as Vanity blushed a little. ''i wouldn't say we're dating yet''

''do you love him?'' jenny asked and Vanity thought for a moment before nodding her head. ''i think i do, but i hope he doesn't feel the same about me'' she said sadly, Lexi furrowed her brows.

''why not?'' she aksed. Vanity dazed herself before answering ''because i'll break his heart''