Save your knees

"Vanity."

"Vanity, Vanity, Vanity, Vanity, Vanity, Vanity Vanity. Vanity Vanity...."

"Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity-"

"Oh will you shut up saying her name!" Johnny yelled at Sid as they walked to Johnny's house.

"I don't wanna forget it do i?" He said back annoyed. "You won't forget it. You've said it 18 thousand times." Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Well I don't wanna look like a knob when If see her again do I, that'd just ne embarrassing" Sid said. "Why do you wanna remember her name ey?" John asked, then it clicked almost instantly. "Oh you don't have a crush on her do you" Johnny grinned as he teased him.

Sid's face became red as he shook his head defensively "no I don't, I just don't wanna talk to her and forget her name cause i don't wanna look like a knob do I?" Sid said, a brief silence went past as Johnny and Sid continued to walk down the which was quiet due to how late at night it was.

"Anyway what does it matter if I fancy her- not fancy her but ya know just think she's pretty, what's so wrong with that?" He asked, Johnny smiled knowing Sid did have a little crush on Vanity he just didn't want to admit it. "Well if you want to end up in a ditch with your stomach cut open then nothing is wrong" Johnny stuffed his hands into his pockets. Sid was kind of confused as he wondered what Johnny meant.

"How'd you mean?" Sid said curiously. "Well the last lad who tried to make a move on Vanity ended up with his earlobe nailed to a table which is why I would advise against it." Johnny said sarcastically at the end however the part about the the guy with the earlobe nailed to the table was true.

"What her boyfriend did that?" Sid asked "yes that big blonde idiot, treats her like shit as well" Johnny said scoffing. "What?" Sid said begging to grow even more curious.

It was then Johnny's turn to be nervous. Sid likes any reason to start a fight and Johnny telling him about Robbin easily sets them up for bad blood.

"You seen that cut on her lip?" Johnny asked, sid nodded. "Yeah she said it was from a cat fight with another girl" Sid said recalling the conversation he had with Vanity. Johnny scoffed, "That's what she told you is it? Well it might've been a fight, I wouldn't say it was a cat fight more a wolf vs Rabbit type thing." John laughed to himself at his analogy.

Sid felt his blood begin to boil at John's words. "I'm not scared of him" sid began to walk faster. "You should be" Johnny said.

"I'll go ahead and tell her how pretty I think she is and watch him just try and stop me." Sid said, Johnny placed a hand on Sid's chest stopping him abruptly. "Do you like having knees?" He asked seriously Sid was incredibly confused as he nodded at Johnny's question.

"Well I suggest you stay away from that girl if you want them to stay in the same place." Johnny said before coming up to his door and walking into the house.

Sid stayed outside for a second before muttering to himself "my knees won't be going anywhere anytime soon" he then walked into the house and closed the door.

Okay this is an incredibly short chapter ik but it's literally been so hard to write with writers block like ffs but ye I hope u like this chapter vote and let me know your thoughts