you love me don't you?

Okay this is quite a dark chapter and TW and spoiler talks of rape..... I won't be writing the scene cause I feel its not right and I am not comfortable with it. However after the scene ends there are mentions of it so its only right to warn people
I will put this ** when the talk of rape starts. And another ** when it ends. You can skip if you wish. If any of you guys have gone through anything like this then please don't feel like it was your fault or anything like that because NO ONE deserves that ever. My dms r always open if anyone wishes to rant/vent or even talk about about anything I'm always here to talk. 💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞

Monday morning soon came around, Vanity was in bed her legs sprawled out and tangled in the sheets.

It was around 11 o'clock in the morning, the bright grey sky of London shone through the window of her bedroom.

As she opened her eyes the bright grey sky immediately stung them making her instantly shut them tightly, turning over on her side and throwing the covers over her face. Rolling over to Robbin's side which had been untouched.

The mattress became cold, which was soothing on her skin she fell back to sleep almost instantly.

However Vanity was oblivious to the figure which had just walked through their bedroom door.
Slowly he approached her, his blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun which had flicks of hair loosely away from his head

He placed a slender hand on her bare shoulder. Leaning down to kiss her skin lightly.

"I'm home baby" he whispered before walking back into the living room, clicking the TV on.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was almost like Vanity had been knocked out as she slept until seven o'clock in the afternoon. It seemed the drugs she'd done had fucked with her head.

Finally she woke up, her room was dark apart from the.....candles....they had been lit.

All she could wonder was who had lit them. She stretched her arms out, her arms aching and her back shivering.

Groaning slightly as she got up her feet hit the cold wood floor causing goosebumps slightly why is my room so cold? She wondered however her question was soon answered when she saw her bedroom window was open and the cold breeze was blowing subtly in her room, it was raining too leaving the damp smell to make its way inside as well.

However it wasn't a bad small, it was quite nice actually, the sound of the rain became quiet and was now overtaken by the sound of the TV.

She turned her body and walked towards the door and down the hallway where the glimmer of the TV was shining playing 'El Dorado'

As she looked in the room, her heart almost exploding when she saw Robbins hair, she wasn't sure if she was happy or sad however a smile appeared on her face.

"Robby" she smiled as he turned around and looked at her, a grin appearing on his face "Hey baby, I'm home" he said standing up and walking toward her, she ran to him hugging him tightly as he hugged her back.

"You missed me that much ey?" He asked as he kissed her head....he was being....Nice?

Vanity almost couldn't believe it. What the fuck was going on with him, she didn't want to question it incase it would drastically change his mood.