guess what, i'm a Sex Pistol!

Vanity and the girls had gotten to the gig quite sharpish before it started, as Vanity walked around backstage someone called her name ''Vanity!'' she looked and there was Johnny, she scrunched her brows and said ''what?''

''come here...i need to talk to ya'' he said before walking to one of the empty dressing rooms, she rolled her eyes before following him.

''what?'

''shut the door ya muppet'' he insulted a as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his outfit, she huffed, lazily walking to the door shutting it. ''right, what do you want?'' she asked now annoyed as she was hoping she'd be able to see Sid before the gig started.

''i need your help'' he said quickly, Vanity raised her brows. ''i'm sorry did i hear that right?'' she asked, he rolled his eyes and tutted a her annoying way of teasing him slightly.

''you heard me the first time. don't make me repeat myself'' he snarled as she walked closer to him, crossing her arms over her chest. ''no i'm sorry i didn't think i was hearing you right, you. Johnny Rotten want my help?  what exactly do you need help with?''

''you want Sid in the band don't ya?'' Johnny asked, getting straight to the point. she cleared her throat raising her brows ''what makes you think that?'' she asked.

he scoffed, ''why are you pretending to be an idiot? you know as well as i do something is going on between the two of you, as much as i hate it...he means something to ya. but he's also my baest mate and Glen has made it quite clear that i have no mates in the band which is why...he's got to go'' Johnny said, Vanity nodded before answering ''well i agree with you there, he doesn't fit in with you guys at all, maybe he would be better off somewhere else'' she said as she sat down on the tatted sofa.

Johnny recalled Glen's posionous words as he thought ''you fucking cunt! no wonder everyone in ths band fucking hates you''

''only question is how to do it, he's closer to them than i am, they'll listen to him. he's hopeless, a ponce.'' John spat as he thought about how annoying Glen was.

Vanity thought for a moment before coming up with a relatively simple solution to John's problem.

''i know what you do.'' she said lighting a cig up. ''would you care to inform me?'' John said a little sarcastically.

''tell Malcolm, tell him you can't work with Glen, lets face it, no one is going to miss him, you're the most punk of them all, they can't afford to lose you. you are what keeps the band interesting, if you tell Malcolm you can't work with him he'll tell Steve to get rid of him.'' Vanity said as she puffed on her cig, leaving a red lipstick stain around the edge.

John thought about it. would it work? he asked himself, Vanity spoke again. ''look Malcolm knows that if you go, that'll be the end of his movement. you tell Malcolm...and Sid's in.'' she said leaning forward to him, ''Well what're we waiting for? let's go'' he said grabbing her hand. Vanity and Johnny quickly walked through the backstage as they tried to find Malcolm, the gig would be starting anytime soon and eventually they found him at the bar.

Malcolm saw them and furrowed his brows at Johnny, ''what're you doing here there's two minuets before you've got to be up there.'' he ranted however Vanity interviened.

''no no Malc, just a quick word. Johnny's got something he wants to tell you'' she said as Malcolm sighed ''what is it my boy?'' he asked, ''it's about Glen. i don't want him in the band anymore i won't work with him.'' Johnny said bluntly, Malcolm nodded his head, pinching the bottom of his chin lightly with his fingers.

''i see...and umm...say if Glen were to leave the band...who would be his replacement?'' he asked, Vanity looked at Johnny quickly before answering ''we do have someone actually, it's Sid. he could be the Bassist for the Pistols.'' she said rather convincingly.