whats happening to me?

Robbin had got into the bathroom and began to wash his nose of the blood. Vanity became incredibly scared not only for her safety but for Steve's.

However much to Vanity's surprise, he was incredibly calm which could only mean one thing....there was a storm coming.

When something happened and Robbin was calm he would act out irrationally. He stood over the sink. His blonde hair falling messily over both of his shoulders. He wasn't moving just breathing deeply and slowly.

Normally Vanity could tell what he was feeling. Unfortunately moments like this weren't one of them, he was still. Calm and collected physically but his mind was like a raging sea.

Vanity was scared. His calmness made her uneasy. Anxious. She knew something was coming. Which is why when Robbin grabbed her and told her to get changed she wasn't exactly surprised.

He'd grabbed her and told her to get in the car. vanity watched as the world went past her. Robbin just looked straight ahead he hadn't spoken a word to her since they'd got in there he'd just drove.

Vanity tried not to think too much into it. instead thinking about what Steve did to Robbin, why would he hurt him like that? why did Steve care? she knew Robbin was a dick full stop. she was still confused

it took Vanity a few moments before she was completely wondering where she was, it had become completely pitch black outside however the glow from the street lights made it so she could see for almost miles around. as she tried to gather where they were she noticed they were in a very rundown part of London, abandoned homes and broken down cars. Vanity turned her head to look at Robbin to see if he was alarmed at all but he wasn't he was just looking straight forward.

Anxiety clouded her mind as she couldn't tell what Robbin was thinking, this was different from him being violent and aggressive, when he was like that it was easy to tell what he was thinking as he was incredibly predictable. When he didn't speak, didn't display any other emotion other than complete tranquillity it only made Vanity 1000 times more scared.

she leant into him quietly asking "where are we?" he didn't answer. "Robbin where are we" she asked once again more firmly however he still didn't answer, instead he slowly turned his head looking at her with menacing eyes which sent chills through her, she quickly backed away from him trying her hardest to push herself further away.

her mind raced as she thought about where Robbin could be taking her. Vanity tried to look for a sign something which she could remember in a worst case scenario. Robbin still had his eyes firmly planted on the road as he turned the wheel, further ahead there was a house which Robbin was getting closer to. she frantically looked around for anything which would be of use to her however there was nothing.

eventually the car stopped outside the house, vanity looked outside toward the home, most of it was brick however she could faintly see the brick was chipped and dirty. from outside she could see lights inside fading from blue, red and green, had he brought her to a party?

he gave her one last glance before getting out of the car, she could hardly see his figure due to the condensation now on the windows, Vanity could feel her breathing becoming restrained as she waited for him to open the car door.

once he got to her side he opened the car door the sting of the crisp cold air hit her immediately, Robbin lingered like a big black cloud outside her door as he waited for her to step out of the car. when she didn't move he sighed impatiently "come on Vanity, out" he said softly knowing she had no other choice she stepped out of the car. Robbin closed the door and looked at Vanity once again. "what are we doing here Robbin?" she asked softly.