Chapter 33

Jason's POV

"Jase? Babe for the seventh time, this morning. Please get out the shower, my family will be old and grey by the time we arrive." Malarie groaned, from outside the shower.

All morning she has cutely rushed me with everything. Waking up, peeing, eating breakfast, talking to the fellas, and now showering. Well I've been in here for and an hour or more. I guess she has a point. Cute ass.

"Baby please let me wash my very big, mini me again." I chuckled, washing off all the soap from my member. "Well hurry up cutie butt." She drew a heart on the foggy glass of our shower.

I smiled to myself, before I drew a bigger heart around her small one. Placing a kiss on the glass. I heard her 'aw'. I rinsed all the shampoo out my hair, and washed off the soap from my body. I cut the water off, stretching my arms a bit.

I opened the glass shower door, revealing Malarie putting makeup on her already beautiful face. I absolutely hate when she wears makeup. She stopped what she was doing, and gave me a sexy smirk.

"Do you like sauntering around me naked? Huh?" She batted her eyelashes, throwing a fluffy brown towel to me. "Hmm... well I love the way you look at me when I do. So I guess that's a yes." I cockily smiled at her.

"You my friend are a tease." She chuckled, rolling something on her eyes lashes. It looked like a brush of some sort. "Well I guess I am huh?" I laughed, swaying my hips. Making my shaft move, from side to side in my towel.

"Oh my gosh Jason stop that please." She gasped covering her eyes, but peeking through some fingers. "Oh alright." I playfully rolled my eyes at her shyness. We both know she's not though.

As I walked out the bathroom door, I felt a hard smack on my ass. She legit smacked my ass. I turned around walking back into the bathroom, wagging my finger in fake disapproval. She of course just giggle and continued putting on her makeup.

I walked out the bathroom, back into our room. I made my way over to my underwear and sock drawer. I pulled out black briefs and some black Nike socks. I looked around for my outfit, Malarie so wanted to choose for me.

"Babe I thought you said you picked me out something?" I called out as I put on my briefs and socks. "I did, it's on the couch in the in wardrobe." She shouted back.

I huffed, walking into our huge closet. I walked down the first two aisles, not seeing my clothes on either of the couches. "Babe I don't see any of my clothes you picked out." I yelled out, rubbing my hands through my still moist hair.

I checked the rest of the aisles, still not seeing my clothes. Getting a bit frustrated, I called out her name again. "Malarie I still don't see anything. I'll just pick something out for myself." I yelled, walking to my side of my casual wear section.

"No, no I got them. Sorry about that, I left them on the fourth aisle on my side." She spoke from behind me. I faked annoyance. Turning around I snatched my clothes out her hands.

"Damn it woman, you were supposed to have my clothes already on the bed." I tried to speak sternly, as I held back my smile.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again." She played along, pretending to be scared. "You damn right it won't." I grabbed her ass, bringing her closer to me. She squealed giggling. I just smiled, dipping my head down to hers. Capturing her lips in a kiss. "Thank you baby." I pecked her lips once more.

"You are very welcome Jasey Jase." She hugged me, tip-toeing her fingers downward. She caught be by surprise, when she squeezed my behind as I did the same to her seconds ago. "Ah fuck babe." She giggled, kissing my still exposed chest.