Flare: Sakuma X Reader

Hi minna~!!!! Today were having Sakuma X Reader!!!!!

...

...

...

...

...

Please leave a comment bellow the story and vote if you like it. I won't mind if you don't like it...I have no idea's who to put in the next chapter so someone help me who :3 Maybe Hiroto...I know! Midorikawa!

————————————————————-

"F/n-chan! F/n-chan! wake up!"

"Huh?" You woke up from your bed. Then you saw Sakuma so close to you and you blushed. "S-Sakuma-kun...So close..."

"Ah! Sorry!" He blushed. "We have soccer practice now...Let's go or we'll be late!"

"Ah!!!!!" You got shocked and jumped out of bed but you tripped and hit your face on the floor.

"F/n-chan! Daijobu?" Sakuma got a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine..." You stood up patting your head.

"Here!" Sakuma gave his hands to you.

"Thank you!" You took his hands and went up... "Oh! Right I'm gonna be late!!!!" You ran and tripped again and hit your face. "Ouch..."

Sakuma sighed and laughed afterwards "Still clumsy as ever F/n-chan!"

You liked Sakuma's happy face so you laughed as well...

SKIP TO PRACTICE

"Hyaaaa!" You stretched.

"Tired?" Sakuma sat beside you on the bench.

"Yeah!" You smiled at Sakuma. "Huh?" You heard a puppy crying. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear What?" Sakuma looked everywhere "Must be your imaginations let's go!" Sakuma ran to the field.

"Must be my imaginations..." You stood up and felt something touching your feet. "K-KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!" You shouted.

"What's wrong F/n!" Everyone ran to you.

"S-S-S-S-Someone touched my foot..." You cried hugging Kidou.

"Sakuma...Check what's under there..." Kidou told Sakuma.

"A puppy?" Sakuma took it out.

"A puppy? It's crying must be what I heard a minute ago!" You suggested.

"A puppy huh...F/n take care of it since you are the first to hear it and got touched by it."

"E-Eh!? N-No way!!!!" You stood up.

"Here!" Sakuma gave you the puppy "Please take good care of it!" Sakuma gently smiled.

"Well...If Sakuma-kun says so..." You whispered

"F/n! you are dismissed! Go back to your room and take care of it" Kidou told you.

"Y-Yes Captain!" you ran to your room.

(Yes! This time! You are from Teikoku academy)

You patted it's head feeding it milk from a milk bowl... "Kawaii...It got such beautiful fur...Black fur...Golden eyes and...It's cute..." You smiled at it.

It finished drinking and it ran to your lap "Squee!"

"Kawaii...wait...Squee?" You raised it up. It jumped to your face and hit your forehead.

"Ouch, Ouch!" You opened your eyes and everything seemed so big. "Huh!?" You looked at your hands and it looked like paws. "W-What!?"

Someone knocked the door of your room "F/n-chan? Are you there?"

"I'm here!" You tried to shout but woofing came out.

"I'm coming in..." He opened the door and found me "Hello little puppy...Where's F/n-chan?" He talked to you.

"But I am F/n!!!!" You tried to talk but barking came out...Again.

"Well...Let's go outside..."Sakuma carried you to the field

"B-But! Sakuma-kun! It's me! F/n!!!" You tried reaching out to him but only barking came out.

"Ah! F/n-chan! there you are!" Sakuma waved at...YOU!? But he was just holding you

"M-me!? But...I'm right here!" You barked.

"Sakuma..."

"Kidou!"

"Don't you think F/n has been acting strange since she saw that puppy?" Kidou whispered.

You heard it...Well...You are being carried by Sakuma. "W-what!?" You barked. Sakuma put you down letting go of his grip and you ran watching you..yourself...whoever that is.

You were shocked "W-WHAT!!!???" You barked as you saw yourself walking like a dog and liking your hands playing with the soccer ball... "Th-This is embarrassing!!!" You blushed.

"Hey!" Sakuma picked you up. "Don't wander out by yourself..."

"N-Nooo!!!!" You jumped out of Sakuma's grip and hit the head of who that person or animal is in your body.

"Ouch!" Then you noticed you were hurt. You looked at your paws but it became your hand again. "I'm...I'm back to normal!" You laughed. "Wait...what about those embarrassing things I did...? K-Kyaaa!!!!" You ran to your room carrying the puppy.

The door knocks

"F/n-chan?" Sakuma's voice echoed.

"Leave me alone..." You blushed.

"I'm going in..." He opened the door.

"........" You blushed as he sat beside you on the floor.

"S-So...about today." He blushed

You remembered the embarrassing stuffs you did today you blushed and looked away.

"F/n-chan..." Sakuma hugged you

"S-Sakuma-kun..."

"I...I love you..." Sakuma blushed

"S-Sakuma-kun!" You blushed letting go of the puppy.

As you both kissed...

The puppy jumped in your lap and slept. Both you and sakuma looked at it.

"We should name it..." Sakuma smiled

"Yeah..." You blushed

"How about Flare?" Sakuma suggested

"Flare?" You looked at it.

"It has beautiful Golden eyes and black fur...It's better for her name..." Sakuma smiled.

"Right...Flare huh..." You smiled.

"Squee!" It barked again as you and Sakuma hugged each other.

The End

——————————————————-

Sucks right? Just leave a comment below :)