Z-Day: Act 4 - Darkest day

WARNING:

Gore, cursing, character death.

Me: Maaaaan, I'll write a oneshot about Z-Day's afterlife. You'll surely be shocked on this character death.

Toramaru: I'm not ready...

Gouenji: This better not let--

Yuuka: Oh, onii-chan! Good timing. Teach needs you in the facility! And who knew you were so good in pink.

Gouenji: I AM SO OUT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark clouds. The sun hiding. The river covered in blood. Walkers haunting their preys.

Yuuka... Gouenji sat inside the caravan quietly.

You stared at Tenma "So, you mean you're going to leave us here regardless to our lives? What the?-- You know, you shouldn't just leave us here without that caravan! Where are we going to sleep? How are we going to travel? Light? Place? Transportation?"

"I know, but we need to go back in time and settle it." Shindou looked down, annoyingly, you spoke "And? It doesn't mean you should leave us here! Were injured--" I held your shoulder "F

" you closed your mouth.

"Regardless. We need shelter and weapons during our survival during this apocalypse. Group yourselves. We have twenty one people including the managers. We'll give you six kits for 3 persons so group yourselves to three before I distribute them"

(You may skip reading this if you would like.)

After grouping, you took the group with Shirou and I. Gouenji, Fudou and Natsumi went the same group. Midorikawa, Hiroto and Endou. Aki, Kazemaru and Tobitaka. Kidou, Toramaru and Haruna. Fuyuka, Kogure and Tsunami. Someoka, Tachimukai and Sakuma.

(Okay, don't skip this one.)

You received the kit. Fei then announced "Those who received the kits-- don't lose them, they have weapons, food, flashlights and etc. They are important of use and don't use them unless emergencies. And we all should split up and meet in tokyo. It must be safer with the airline there. You need to travel to America to be safe and meet Ichinose-san"

All nodded. "But why should we split? Isn't it better to stick together?" Endou asked. "That'll be risky" You said. "In terms. The sacrifices would be larger compared to lesser. We had enough sacrifices" I said.

"Sacrifices? What are you talking about?" Sakuma asked. "I'm talking about the three idiots plus one" I said.

Shirou stared at me with an awkward face. I laughed "So, wouldn't you agree-- Kantoku? You've been quiet since the caravan incident and sneaking  up on us secretly riding the caravan. Kudou Michiya-san."

Kudou appeared "You caught me." he smirked. "K-Kantoku?" Endou shockingly stared.

"I agree with F/n and A/n" Kudou said. You and I smirked.

After splitting, we went with Kidou and Midorikawa's group. Surely, Kidou was leading the group.

"Wait." Kidou whispered as everyone stood by. "Duck" everyone ducked as Kidou told us to, Kidou looked serious as we peeked. "Zombies, and a herd of them too." You spoke.

"Looks like we have company" Hiroto spoke as we all stared to the point of his finger finding a large zombie.

"Woah! That looks like charger from the left 4 dead!" Endou giggled. "You play that?" Hiroto asked "Yup!" answered Endou.

"Guys, no time for chitchat, it looks abnormal" you said, "Agreed" Shirou said. "We need to find a way against the path through the herd of zombies and that one" Kidou pointed the abnormal zombie.

"Look, do you guys see that building with a ladder?" Shirou asked. "Yeah" Everyone stared. "If we could run through the herd and climb there we could be safer up there no zombies, right?" Shirou said.

"I agree. I also see a door up there, we may use some supplies too since it's a convenience store." you giggled.

"Okay then." You opened your kit and Kidou and Hiroto followed. "Fei was right, he even had daggers and a bat in these kits, but why so small and light with all these stuffs?" you asked.

Kidou picked the small bat, sudden, it turned out to be larger and heavier metal bat" Kidou smirked "Perfect."

"Woah," you giggled.

...

Everyone had their weapons. Meanwhile. I gave Shirou and Endou a gun since metal bats are TOO HEAVY for them. "I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY A BAT YOU KNOW!!!".

I giggled. "On three, two, one, GO!" Kidou took the lead with you and Shirou. Kidou and Hiroto kept on attacking the zombies that block the path.

Suddenly...

"AAAGH!!!!" Endou screamed.

...

...

...

His scream caught the attention of the abnormal zombie. Midorikawa stopped to run "Endou!" he reached but Endou gave him a glare "GO!!!"

...

...

...

"F***!!!!" Midorikawa shouted. "Midorikawa..." Hiroto looked down, "I couldn't save him! I couldn't save Endou!!!"

"Ryuuji-senpai" you furrowed your eyebrows looking at the zombie lying in front of you who wore Endou's face.

(You know what I mean...)

A bat in his head, his brains spilling..."This is a monster, you shouldn't cry for it" I said, "You little---" Midorikawa stopped himself.

Toramaru couldn't bear it. Staying quiet, not being able to do anything. Shirou and Kidou who were trying to get the door open.

Endou... The rain started to rain. You didn't die for nothing. I started to recall a memory.

I widened my eyes and held the left side of my stomach Papa

I widened my eyes and held the left side of my stomach Papa. "A-chan?" You looked at me. "No, it's nothing F/n-chan" I smiled. "Okay..." you smiled.

" you smiled

"You monster!!!"

I smiled. You're not alone. I turned my gaze to Shirou. "We're done here right?" I stood up, we need shelter from this rain"

Finally, they unlocked the door as we went downstairs to the convenience store. I stared at you We found the witness.

-TBH