Z-Day: Act 5 - A Beast That Should Never Been Born

Me: OKAY...Thy past of the--

Shirou: A/n's past :>

Me: Poof.

Shirou: Don't worry, the past is short.

GIFS INCLUDED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born that day, a day where my mother started to change. "NO! NO! SHE'S A MONSTER!!! PLEASE!!! BELIEVE ME!!!"

Mother would always get scared at he way I stared at her, she would try to kill me. Father tried to tell her I'm not a monster. Mother would try to kill me.

One day, father and my brother returned home seeing mother covered in blood with a knife on her hands while I was sleeping soundly in my bed, no one was injured. No one. Father investigated through me but found no evidence of me being a monster.

When mom tries to kill me, brother would defend me, he would.

Finally, mother snaps for good when even brother starts to question her cruelty. He prevents her fantasies from becoming a reality.

After all, she wants to hate this child, she thinks she would be doing my poor brother a favor if she could murder me.

My brother, however, is an innocent voice that cuts through all her fabrications and lies "Mom, why are you being so mean to A/n?"

Mother gasped "Get away from her, Makoto" her voice was shaking, I stared at her, she sudden took out a knife "GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!!"

"Hannah!" father appears and stops mother. He'd stop mother from being crazy to go killing me. She'd say she tried to kill me but wouldn't die.

Day to day I would grow as if I'm having more than one birthdays, father noticed and mother used it to prove that I was a monster.

She would say I ate a bird or our pet dog, father and brother wouldn't believe her. I wouldn't.

Ten years that time

Ten years that time. I was eleven. Father suddenly started abusing mom, mom would bear the pain and laugh at herself.

Father didn't want to, he really didn't want to do it.

Mother died years after when I was thirteen, father left with another woman. Brother was adopted. I was alone. That time. I started to mature myself and never be a crybaby.

Mother had the blood of a hero in Japan, i never abandoned my blood. I was adopted by Japan's vice president on my fourteenth birthday and met you.

Every time, I would look at the mirror staring at my left side of my stomach. "It's ugly" I whispered, with a smile.

My second mother would say I died, but I didn't

My second mother would say I died, but I didn't. All I remember is feeling a touch behind me after I fell over the fence. I never did die nor remember a thing about my accident.

You never heard about rumors, I would prevent you from hearing it.

...

Shirou took some medicine. Kidou smiled "This should be enough" "How about food and money? We still need money for our flight in Tokyo just in case the zombies haven't gone there yet" Hiroto said.

"Are you an idiot?" You laughed "Of course we don't need money! Who the heck will need them in times like this? Surely someone will steal from others, you know? Just like us." You crossed your arms. "F/n has a point" I said.

As we were done, we went to the exit, getting ready to attack from the herd. "On my count. Three, two--" I ran ahead not waiting for Kidou's permission "A-A/n!" Kidou shouted.

Then, just like that.

"I'm not weak."

-TBH

----------------------------------------------------

WOW! I JUST WROTE TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!... Minus it being short ;-;