Unknown Call: Gouenji Shuuya X Reader ((Short Story))

This is kind of the same as Chat mate but Call and Gouenji version :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gouenji's Pov

I was practicing with Endou and Fubuki with soccer, Kidou called me and told me my phone had been missing calls from someone, 

it couldn't be Yuuka since she doesn't have a phone si I took it and answered anither call from this stranger named F/n L/n.

No one's Pov

*Hello?* Gouenji spoke, confusingly waiting for the your answer.

*Kaito, how dare you* you spoke with a sad voice, sobbing could be heard.

Gouenji raised a brow *Excuse me?* he rubbed his nape.

*I saw you with another girl in the library yesterday...All day this time, waiting for you to answer...Why? Have you thought I'm useless to your benifits? Am I just one of your stupid collections? I--* Gouenji cut your sentence.

*Look, I don't know you! I'm Gouenji Shuuya of Inazuma Japan and--* you cut his last sentence.

*Are you playing dirty? Fuck hell no! Don't you dare bring another person in this mess! That's it, I'm breaking up with you! Fuck you, your wife, your child, your granchildrens, your great grand childrens, your family and your life* you dropped the call.

Gouenji spitted, he hated that attitude of yours, explains why that Kaito guy left you.

Hurrying back to practice he recieved another call and a text message *Meet me at the Inazuma soccer gym*

Walking straight there, he sees a beautiful woman, she was cute and looks immature, she had beautiful e/c and h/l h/c hair. 

She caught Gouenji's heart, she started to take her phone out and typed, at the same time, Gouenji's phone vibrated.

"H-Hello?" Gouenji answered, "Where are you Kaito?!" you shouted.

Gouenji sighed, look behind you.

The girl immedietly looked behind, wondering what was happening.

"So she's the girl" Gouenji smirked, walking towards you.

Walking towards you, he smiled gently.

Eyes, staring at your beautiful h/l hair.

Your smile, your eyes, your hair, everything about you caught his eyes.

You gritted your teeth, eyebrows furrowed.

You gasped when a boy suddenly trapped you in his arms "Hey"

You gulped "T-Take everything, leave me alone--"

before you could finish, the boy kissed you passionately.

Your eyes widen, trembling, he felt warm.

---------------------------------------

"I'm going to end there, cuz it's not for kids Nareku" Fuyuka giggled. "Poof! I really liked it though, mommy was a badass woman!" Nareku giggled "If I could be like mommy, I'd be as badass as one punch man!" Fuyuka giggled "And who is that?" "Mom~" Nareku giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nareku...Your mom isn't one punch man"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that was lame XDD