Inazuma OVA Specials (P.1)

Me: Now minna~! We are going to have the I.E specials~! ^v^ This is the hardest and longest story I made so please comment and vote on it~! Also...This was written last two months ago and just published today...So...Oh! and M/s/n will tell the names of the following characters In this story represents...

M/s/n: Fubuki Shirou~!

Shirou: Hi~!

M/s/n: Kazemaru Ichirouta~!

Kazemaru: Hi...

M/s/n: Tulip Head A.K.A Burn or A.K.A Nagumo Haruya~!

Haruya: I'M SO GOING TO PUNCH YOU!!!

M/s/n: Afuro Terumi the gay fabulous God~!

Afuro: ...*Ready fists* I'm with you Haruya...

M/s/n: Suzuno Fuuske~!

Suzuno: Hi~! Pleasure to work with you~!

M/s/n: Midorikawa Ryuuji~!

Midorikawa: ...

M/s/n: Kiyama Hiroto~!

Hiroto: *winks*

M/s/n: *Sweat drops*

Me: *sigh*

You: ...

M/s/n: And of course You,Me and A/n nee-chan~!

Me: Pleasure to be working with you~!

You: *Nods* Thank you~! Please take good care of me~!

M/s/n: *Nods* Pleasure~!

Me: Please listen to the song above while reading~! To those who reads "Mystique Blood Flows (Inazuma Eleven)' You are going to have to wait because IT'S GOING TO BE TOO BRUTAL~! So...This is romance...But sooner or later, you'll wonder some of the parts are messed up...Well...It's a surprise ^v^...Now...Let us start~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new start in morning on Saturday...

You woke up as you changed your clothes to meet 'A/n L/n' your sister in your favorite cafe in town, 'A/n L/n' is your big sister who is on abroad in Korea who just returned to Japan.

You ran downstairs as you quickly ate breakfast and ran outside to the cafe.

"I'm going now mom!"

"Have a safe walk~!"

"I will~! After all, Nee-chan is coming home today~!"

You went inside the cafe and sat in a vacant seat waiting for your sister 'A/n L/n' (Which is Me - Author)

You saw a girl walking inside the cafe with a red purse,high heels,straight and long black hair that has a violet part on the sides,a sunglasses, and a female secretary's clothes.

She bought the vanilla flavored cocoa and sat beside you.

"U-Um..." You stared.

She removed her sunglasses "Hi...Are you F/n L/n?"

You nodded.

"I'm A/n L/n...Your sister from Korea" I smiled.

You widened your eyes 'S-She's Nee-chan?!' You shouted in your mind.

I giggled "Your face expression says that you are literally shocked"

You blushed a it embarrassed.