Cinderella Goddess: Aphrodi X Reader

My First Request :3 :3 :3

Request by: DeniseSwiftScarlet

:3 :3 :3 :3

I'll write Aphrodi when I'm done...Tsurugi will be next...'kay?

And...Atsuya is in the sides crying out loud

Atsuya: I AM NOT A PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*

Liselotte: Owh? Looks like someone's lost their cool :3

Atsuya: SHUDDAP!!!!

Liselotte: Te-he! Starting!...By the way...I still didn't start writing burn's next story yet...well...I guess that'll have to wait :3

----------------

It was morning you were walking with your ear phones playing a song about Gods.

You loved Gods because you saw one when you were 8 when a God saved you from a steel pole falling at you.

(Want Flashback???)

You always seem to smile remembering that time...He was your first.

FLASHBACK

You were eight years old. And it was your birthday, you were walking with your mother when people shouted looking up. Your mother was pulled away by a man but you weren't saved.

Then you saw feathers and everything turned black and white everyone's not moving except you. Then you saw a boy with beautiful tall blonde hair jumping...No...Flying! Towards you. And took you he was smiling at you.

"God Knows..." He whispered.

Then after you noticed everything started moving. And you wondered why you were still alive. The poles fell from behind. Your mother ran to you and hugged you

"F/n!!! I'm glad you're safe!!!!" She hugged you tightly.

"God...Knows...." You looked up the sky.

END OF FLASHBACK

You walked as you saw a cat crossing through the street. Then a sudden a truck came out of no where.

You ran across the street as you pulled the cat and you felt as if you had wings...

People crowded to you. They were whispering about wings.

"Wings?" You looked behind you "W-WINGS!!??" You shouted.

Then a sudden a blonde haired boy wearing something like a legendary cloth...

Inside your mind: (Is he cosplaying?)

He held your hands and ran.

Inside your mind: (He's warm...)

"God Knows..." You think you heard him talk...

Inside your mind: (Th-There's no way...)

"You should save those words in a match..." He suddenly talked.

"H-Huh?" You looked at him.

Inside your mind: (C-Could he be!?...the-There no way right?)

He gently smiled at you.

You blushed as you looked at him.

Inside your mind: (He's like a God...)

As he stopped running. You looked everywhere and there was a field of flowers, it was very pretty.