Convo of -- (Atsuya,Shirou,Konko,Liselotte and Lyna)

Liselotte: *Having RPG Chatting with Shimmerly-chan*

Fubuki: Why don't we put those stories in this part?

Liselotte: Nah! I prefer to keep it a secret with me and Shi-chan~!

A.K.A "ShimmerlyLove"

Liselotte: Oooh~! I have another RPG partner~! Lyna-sama~! Isn't she kawaii?~ She's pure angel~!

Our Convo:

Konko (My message): What does that mean?

Shirou(My message): Um...

Atsuya (My Message): Yo~!

Konko(My message): THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!! *Faints*

Shirou(My message): The walking dead?

Atsuya(My message):Woah~! do you play the walking dead too~?

Liselotte(Seriously mine): Kurushte Ageru!~

Lyna (Her message):I think she is talking about you coming back to life Atsuya-san. 

Atsuya(My message): Oh...When did I die???

Shirou(My message): Atsuya...You don't remember?

Atsuya(My message): I WAS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Shirou(My message): In my scarf...

Atsuya(My message): Ngh!!!!

Lyna: *giggles* your two are so kawai and funny!

Liselotte: *Hugs them both* Let us go to hell, shall we?

Atsuya(My message): THE HELL!!!??? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE HELL!!!!!!!!!

Shirou(My message): I can't...I feel weak in the hotness of the lava...

Liselotte: Don't worry Lyna-chan will come with us, Right? *Looks at Lyna*

Lyna:Sure!

Liselotte: But first...You have to make a contract with me...And you'll have to pay the price...If you go to hell...You must suffer in pain. *Takes knife* Don't worry...This will only hurt more that the lava's of hell *Walks near* Ippen...Shinde Miru?

(did you try to die just this once?)

Lyna:Uhhh....umm....if it's with Shirou-kun and Atsuya-san then....I don't mind at all as long as i'm with 'em!!!!!!

Liselotte: Oh, Atsuya can't come because he was already sent in heaven. And shirou can't come because he's weak with heat...*Points knife to you* Which means your going alone...but with me of course...I am...Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)

Lyna: Wow wow wow wow! Ain't going to hell without them! Th-that's pure suicide!

Liselotte: *Sigh* That's for you to decide *Disappears in thin air*

End of Convo

Liselotte: Sure brings memories...

Fubuki: So don't bring me to hell...

Atsuya: hello~! Is my heavenly king seat prepared for my action in my 'X Reader' thing???

Fubuki and Liselotte: THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!! *Faints*

Atsuya: *Sigh* That again?

Liselotte: Anyway...Who wants Truth Or Dare?

Atsuya: Hm...

Liselotte: Atsuya go first~!

Atsuya: I dare you to write a Inazuma Specials and no one get's to make a dare after you finish it.

Liselotte: Ngh! My hands will hurt at this rate...But...I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLANGE!!!!!

Atsuya: WANNA FIGHT LISE---- AIDEN!?

Aiden/Liselotte: Your On!!!