Z-Day: Act 2 - The Crimson Red In Our Hands.

WARNING FOR UNDERAGE READERS AND WEAK ON HORROR PEOPLE!!!

Contains CURSING, CHARACTER DEATHS, GORE, ZOMBIES EATING GIF!

------------------------------------------------

WARNING!!!

FUBUKI SHIROU JUMP SCARE!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Me: That was good.

Shirou: Agreed.

Me: WHO DA HELL NAMED 'Fubuki Shirou' CALLED MY PRECIOUS LYNA A LESBIAN!!! (Not my brother, she just told meh)

Shirou: My...FaShirou-chan is mean.

Me: Did you just called YOU 'FaShirou-chan'???

Shirou: No, I was talking about FaShirou-chan, not me.

Me: I don't understand you, Shirou-tan.

Dark Shirou: Well, you wouldn't be able to understand anyways~

Dark A/n/Me: WATCHA SAY, HUH?!

Tenma: Uh oh, here comes the dark siblings. Dark Fubuki-san and dark A/n-san...

Shuuya: *Facepalms* Fubuki...

Dark A/n: Call 'em 'PoopKi' *edits Shirou's picture*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As everyone slowly, one by one go up the caravan, Kurimatsu covers his ears "I don't believe you!!!"

"What? Kurimatsu! It isn't time for--" Endou was cut by Megane, "I-I don't believe him either! This must be a scam! A fake!"

"Megane-kun?" Aki raised a brow. "I don't wanna. I don't want to believe! I'd rather stay here completely safe!!!" Kabeyama shouts.

"Kabe-san" you gulped, aching, you force yourself to say it "Then stay"

Your words made everyone widen their eyes "F-F/n?--" Endou walks near you hands holding your shoulder.

You slapped hit hands away from you "Kurimatsu, Megane, Kabeyama. If you'd rather die than live, I suggest you stay. Surely, you haven't heard what happened to sir Matsumoto, am I right?" You smirked.

She just called Kabeyama, KABEYAMA and not the usual 'Kabe-san'...And Kurimatsu the same as Megane which she always call 'Kuri-san' and 'Megane-ne' Endou gulped.

I stepped forward with a dark smirking face "So, you heard what F/n said, scram like babies! Don't return if you want to die, you'd rather live as zombies for the rest of your lives, yes, yes you would die, and of course become the living dead. And none of us will kill you when that happens. We will survive! As well as you!" I turned to the people who are in the caravan "Those who do not believe-- SCRAM!!!" I pointed inside.