Character's Messages for Dear Reader <3 Part 1 <3

Endou Mamoru - I'll Never Let Go for What's mine~!

Gouenji Shuuya - Would It be the perfect crime? If you stole my heart and I stole yours?

Fubuki Shirou - I only want to Love you twice in my life time. That is Now and Forever~!

Fubuki Atsuya - A slave is a slave and what's mine will be mine! I Love You!

Kidou Yuuto - My eyes won't look away from you. My mind always says you will be mine...

Fudou Akio - You are under arrest!!! FOR STEALING MY HEART!

Ichinose Kazuto - Your smile is prettier than anything...I love you.

Afuro Terumi - You are My Goddess who stole everything from me and my heart. I Love You~!

Kazemaru Ichirouta - I will never let you go!

Kiyama Hiroto - I'm Not a stalker...I'm just your lover~!

Midorikawa Ryuuji - The moment I laid my eyes on you I cannot look away. I love you~!

Utsunomiya Toramaru - I won't let you out of my sight my Princess...

Sakuma Jirou - I Love You my queen~!

Tsunami Jouske - You are like a tide...Washing out my mind and cleaning up my heart.

Nagumo Haruya - I am the fire...You are the water...You cooled me off...I Love You!

Suzuno Fuuske - Come here...I'll never let you go...I Love You!

Tachimukai Yuuki - I-I-I-I-I-I...L-L-L-L-L-LOVE...Y-Y-Y-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fidio Aldena - this is for you...three words! eight letters! I Love You!

(The Rest will come next time :3)