Other World: Chapter 21

Note: *sigh* It's a tie...2 B and another set of 2 C

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You chose not to think about it...but then...

"A/n-san...May I ask you something?" You said waking me up.

I yawned "First thing in the morning? What is it?"

"I had a dream...He said he was Aphrodi, Afuro Terumi" You said.

I widened my eyes for a second and closed my eyes "My, my"

"What's wrong?" You asked.

I went outside the pendant "I shall take you back in time...It may hurt your head a bit..."

You stood up "I don't mind..."

I smiled "Very well..."

I snapped my fingers and a flash of light appeared and your head started to hurt as you began to shout.

I closed my eyes "Bear with it for a while...Were almost there..."

Then we got there...It was a small village surrounded by cherry trees.

------------------

A. *Look Up* Woah! Pretty! What is this place A/n-san?

B. *Opens eyes* H-Huh? *widens eyes* WOAH?! 

C. *Rolls eyes* Yeah yeah! On with it! That hurted though...I'll kill you when you get your stupid body back!

-------------------

I giggled "Okay~!" I looked at the village "This is my hometown...Lacrimosa village"

"L-Lacrimosa?!" You backed down.

I smiled "Does it surprise you?"

You nodded "Yes...When I was a child...Lacrimosa is always smelly,dumped with garbage...and...It never had water,food or even trees..."

"I see...When did that happen?" I asked.

"Fidio-kun told me that his late grand mother always tells him about the story of  Lacrimosa..." You said.

"May I hear that story?" I asked.

You nodded "1019 Years ago...A girl was born named ____ ______ she was a keeper of the cherry trees...She often loved it, but one day...A traveler came and tried to burn away the cherry trees. But the traveler saw ___ and fell in-love with her and ran away deep in the woods."

"And what happened to that man?" I asked.

"He died..." You looked down "__ said that she will protect the cherry trees to her death and call out her descendants from different countries to help her...But her descendants refused, she gave birth to Lunalice L/n and she died in illness leaving her daughter, Lunalice to protect the cherries...But she was too lazy and selfish."

"And what happened?" I asked.

"Lunalice fell in a cliff..." You said.

"How cruel..." I looked down.

"Yes, people who loved and cherished ___ swore to find her daughter's body and burry it to rest in peace, unfortunately...10 years passed and Lunalice's body still wasn't found..." You said.

"What happened next?" I asked.

You looked down "The cherries began to die...The water got dried by the sun and the animals died turning into bones"

I widened my eyes shredding tears "Lacrimosa has..."

You looked down.

"So, what happened next?" I asked.

You shook your head "I do not know anything more..."

I looked down "I see..."

"So, you have been a wondering soul since when?" You asked.

I looked down "I don't know...I do not know who I am, only my name..."

You widened your eyes and closed it "It must be hard..."

"Yes..." I looked down.

You stood up and smiled "Well! What day is it today?"

"July, 4th 996" I said.

"N-Nine hundred ninety-six?!" You shouted.

"Yes, by now...That girl ___ Is still alive..." I said "Speaking of which, Nobunaga's grandmother is also the descendant of ___"

--------------------

In here you are a fan of Nobunaga...

A. Jump "IS THAT TRUE?!"

B. "REALLY?!"

C. "ARE YOU FOR REALS?!"

-----------------------

I nodded.

------------------------

A. "TELL ME MORE!"

B. "Let's focus on the main objective of who this Aphrodi, Afuro Terumi...Is"

C. "Well...Nobunaga is-- AGH! FINE! LET'S GO WITH AFURO TERUMI!" Biting handkerchief

Me: F-F/n...Why are you crying blood?

-------------------------

-To Be Continued