Other World: Chapter 23

"Who are you?!" You shouted "That black dress...Those eyes...No doubt..."

I smirked. But suddenly,"Run..." 

"A/n-san?" You looked at me.

"Tch!" I touched my chest "R-Run F/n...."

"A/n-san?...Is it...." You stood up and went near.

--------------

I...

A. Stabbed You

B. Pushed you

----------------

You fell...

"A/n-san?" You looked at me.

"Shut Up-- Run-- Shut Up--- Run F/n---I SAID SHUT UP!!!!" I shouted.

You looked at me.

Then everything went black...And I was the only one standing.

"A/n-san?" You looked at me.

I turned into a child crying wearing a white dress "Mother...Mother..."

You looked at me 'Her dress?...Changed to white?' You thought.

"Mother...Mother..." I called out.

You went near.

Then another child appeared wearing a black gown "Does it hurt?...Eve?"

"Eve?" You stopped and looked.

"Eva?..." Eve looked at me.

"Eve...it hurts right? Day and Night...Forced to work...Forced to laugh when you want to cry...If only I didn't die..." I said.

"Eva..." Eve hugged me "Eva! I was scared! If only! If only...If only I died in your place!"

I smiled "Eve...Don't say that..." 

Eve looked at me "But...Onee-chan..."

"Eve...You are a good girl forcing not to kill all these years...The dragon's heart must'v gotten tired of you, It's about time that I replace you..." I said

"Dragon's Heart?...You mean...Father?" Eve looked at me.

I smiled and went inside Eve.

You widened your eyes.

Eve and I stood up and turned into...

"M-Me?" You backed down.

It was you...

You gulped "I am...Eve, Eva and...A/n-san?" 

The other you smiled "Now you know the truth..."

You went near "Who exactly am I...?"

"You will find out..." The other you disappeared.

"W-Wait!" You ran.

And a flash of light appeared.

"Where...Where am I...?" You looked around.

It was a village.

Then you saw me smiling happily around the villagers...Back then, I was only 15.

You went near a villager...But then the villager went past you.

"HUH?!" You backed down looking at your body...You were invisible and people can go past you "What?" You noticed that you've been brought to my past.

And you decided to follow me...

Then you saw me go inside a house...You watched in the window, but you skipped some of the parts and couldn't hear what we were saying inside.

There was a dying woman and a man crying. Seeing the bed with twins born...

There were to infants...Twins...Born. I took the younger one, I went outside the house as you looked at me as I giggled and flew away with my black wings bigger than the house as i covered myself and vanished with the second twin. The man went outside of the house "Give me back my daughter!!!!"

You widened your eyes and another flash of light appeared in-front of you and you appeared in the village seeing me arrive.

I appeared at the village that the townspeople you knew from. "Hello Ada!" I smiled "A/n!" Ada my dear friend smiled "How cute little babies!" I giggled. "yes! This one is Fidio...And this one is Aki" Ada smiled. 

"Aki?! Fidio?!" You backed down widening your eyes "A/n-san is from 1090 years ago right?...Then...Why is Fidio and Aki here?!"

I giggled. "Who's that infant in your hand?" Ada asked.I looked at the little child "I'll name you...F/n L/n" I smiled happily. "M-Me?" You gulped, "Where did you find her?" Ada asked "F/n?..." I looked down and smiled "I found her in the woods..."

"Being both a witch and...The Dragon's Slave..." Ada looked down. I smiled "I have both Darkness and Light in me...Eve will help me, We will stop the dragon...From attacking this village..." I looked up "I'm sure of it..."

'Dragon's slave?' You thought, Then another flash of light appeared.

The next 3 days...The village were all surrounded with rumors that I died..."Huh?...A/n-san died?" You gulped. Ada went inside my house and took you "F/n-chan..."

You looked at Ada. "I missed you...My daughter..." Ada cried, 'Daughter?' You thought 'Mother...Herst?' You thought. 

A man went inside "Ada...No...Anna, Our daughter F/n was raised by that witch?" The man asked, Ada/Anna nodded "Yes..." Ada/Anna looked up "Perhaps we missjudged that witch..." 

The man said holding an infant "I bet Y/s/n is happy to see her younger sister" 

(Y/s/n - Your Sister's Name//: Your Older Sister - Y/o/s)

"Y/s/n onee-chan?" You went near, the man smiled "Herst..."

You widened your eyes.

"Let's go...We don't know if A/n is still Alive..." The man said.

" I agree Kuro" Herst/Ada/Anna said.

'How many names does mother have?' You thought.

Then another flash of light appeared...

You opened your eyes and you saw me standing looking at you.

-----------------

A. "A/n-san...Are you...Eva? Am I You?"

B. "A/n-san...You are me...aren't you?"

C. "Eva...Eve...You...We are the same persons?"

D. "Who's Eva?! Who is...Eve...Who are you?! Who am I?! Are we the same persons?! Tell me!!!"

E. "Am I, you?!TELL ME!!!"

--------------------

I looked away "I have no Idea what you are talking about.

"Then let me ask you again...Who are you?!" 

-To Be Continued