Z-Day: Act 1 - Where it all started

Ok, the following characters are here including Inazuma Chrono stone! Note it that you are not fated to be with the persons in 'GO' cuz you are an adult at their time of year.  The story that you end up with the persons in 'GO' is the second season of Other world :> Remember that!

((Some parts are from Highschool of the dead but the rest are my ideas.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cirrus and stratus clouds forming in the sky. No nimbus or cumulus around the area.

Staring at the clouds forming shapes. You sigh slightly annoyed, Another busy day, a damn very busy day. You sulked crossing your arms leaning at the wall.

You live in a very rich family apart from your father. Your father was the president of America, your mother was the descendant of Japan's hero, Ryoma Sakamoto.

((Sorry for adding you, sir Ryoma Sakamoto. Please forgive thy soul T-T))

Your ancestor, Ryoma Sakamoto was a prominent figure in the movement to overthrow the Tokugawa shogunate during the Bakumatsu period in Japan.

Sure you were popular at school and even respected in the whole country of Japan. But highly these days no one even thought of you passing by.

Sighing, which bothers you. Oh, I just entered a new clubroom right? walking down, you pay no attention to the teachers on the gate speaking with an old man who looks ill and beat down, blood dripping behind his back.

Opening the theatre club's door, you find your best friend, A/n L/n drinking coffee. "Oh, hello F/n-chan" I smiled at you.

Ah, this is my best friend, A/n L/n-chan. I call her A-chan. You smiled back. She knows me well, since were childhood friends. She also is a descendant of a hero in Japan. Her mother is an employee and her father is the vice president of Korea.

I giggled "What brought you here?" She is... "Oh, just bored" You closed your eyes with a gentle smiling and happy face, the only person who believes and trusts me in any way, the person who saves me all the time.

I stood up, "Well, good timing though, the soccer club is participating since they lost the national math contest without Fubuki Shirou, Kidou Yuuto and Gouenji Shuuya in their stead!" I placed my right hand on my mouth and giggled as I placed the cup of coffee on the table.

"You seem to be having fun, A/n" I removed my hands off my mouth and smiled looking directly behind you "Ah, hello Kidou-san" Kidou smirked "You little cheat"

You turned behind you. And that is Kidou Yuuto. He's from my class along with Endou Mamoru, Fubuki Shirou, Gouenji Shuuya, Kazemaru Ichirouta and etc. Well, I don't really care about him sitting behind my seat. You sighed, hands on your forehead.

Speaking of the devil, here's the soccer club's team now. You looked behind Kidou. "Ah! Hello Endou-san, Kaze-kun, Gouenji-san, Fubuki-kun, Hiroto-san, Fu-chan--" "Who's Fu-chan AYE?!" "--And the rest of you, welcome to the theatre club!" I clapped my hands carefully.

"Ah, hello A/n. Hello F/n" Endou grinned. Gouenji blushed a bit as I giggled. "Well, aren't everyone here! Now, let's start!"

"Hmm." I cut in. "Double hm! but who cares about--" You cut your sentence as you hear something from outside.

"What's that?" Endou asked. "Who knows, let's check!" Kazemaru ran out ahead. Gouenji, Shirou and the rest followed.

Endou noticed the three managers, Aki, Haruna and Natsumi running out.

"You three..." Endou stopped for a while. "Head to the soccer field!" The three shouted, hearing them, all of us nod running there.

Widening our eyes we see a caravan appearing in thin air, flying.

As it landed there, Aki and Endou immediately noticed "Tenma?" Endou raised a brow.

Three boys came out of the caravan. "Hello, kantoku-- I mean Endou-san!" one of them smiled. "Tenma-kun, Fei-kun" Aki whispered to herself.

"What got you here?" Endou giggled. "You see..." the boy at the right side of Tenma looked down. "What's wrong?" Endou asked.

"I am Fei Rune, do you remember?" The boy named Fei stepped closer "There's a problem in the future"

"The future?" I raised a brow. "Yes." Tenma nodded, you crossed your arms "Better tell us fast, brats"

"Okay. In the future. We were attacked by zombies--" "Zombies?" Kidou cuts in "Yes, zombies. Apparently  the scientists', Dr. Fujisaki and Dr. Ranmaru experimented on a corpse and ended up failing making a zombie. They both got bitten, Dr. Ranmaru died leaving her husband, Dr. Fujisaki." The other explained.

"You are?" "I'm Shindou Takuto." Shindou pointed himself. "So, go ahead, Shindou" I crossed my arms.

"After that...one of the zombies fell into a time leap with Dr. Fujisaki while escaping our current state and ended up here having suicide. Except...The zombie he brought is roaming in this school right now."

"That's awful" Haruna covered her mouth. "So then, if you get bitten, you need to be killed. Love ones, friends or relatives. You must kill them at any costs. Even if it costs messing our hands." Fei looked down.

Hearing the sound of a mic from the staff room across the whole school campus and classrooms, everyone stays quiet hearing sir. Matsumoto's cries.

"Everyone! Students, teachers, parents and guests! Please keep calm and follow your teacher's orders! I repeat! Students, teachers, parents and guests! Please keep calm and follow your teacher's--"

At a sudden it stopped leaving everyone confused. "What was that?" Endou confusingly asked. "Basically what Matsumoto sensei was follow the teacher's orders, what could be the purpose? Easy, because were students!" You pointed out.

"But the zombies--" Shirou's sentence cut hearing sir Matsumoto dropping the mic.

"What?!" All of us covered our ears hearing the displeasing sounds from the mic "W-What's going on there?"

As it stopped. The whole school hears sir Matsumoto begging. "Matsumoto sensei?" Kazemaru raised a brow.

"No! No! Please-- No! No!!! NO!!!! SAVE ME!!!! SOMEONE!!!! SAVE ME!!!--"

Those last words 'Save me' brought everyone to silence. "Matsumoto...Sensei?" Shirou shaked in fear. The teachers remained silent. As the chalk slowly fell on the ground...

3...

The student's eyes turned scared, body shaking, everyone gasped.

2...

The chalk almost fell, everyone stood from their seats.

1...

You fell on the ground "This can't be..."

0...

The chalk finally fell on the floor and caused a huge panic to the students everyone of them running out the classrooms.

Panic starting, students killing each other to get out, kicking each other, running out the hallways, trying to kick themselves out of the exit that was locked.

You widened your eyes "No..." feeling my hands hold your shoulders "Everyone in the caravan! Now!"

-TBH.