Sekai Mamoru: Chapter 1

The women cleaning and washing the dishes chattered.

"Hey! Did you hear?"

"Heart What?"

"I heard that the two kingdoms went berserk and fought over the disappearance of the third princess, Twilight"

"Really? Didn't that happen ten years ago?"

"Yeah yeah!"

They continued chattering.

You overheard the conversation, as you ran up stairs to the bulletin board where they put jobs and tasks.

You stared at a weird job...Seeing two people who had crowns and all in the wanted post.

And It said...*Wanted! Make The Prince And The Princess marry each other and make peace with both their kingdom for 500,000 Yen!*

"500,000 Yen? Cheap...For two jobs...It should be 10,00,000 Yen!" You took it "Well, this is the one with the biggest here anyways...The rest are just hundreds"

You went outside and rode your horse as you traveled to the kingdom of Acnolia.

At The Kingdom's Gate.

"Who goes there?!" A guard shouted.

"I'm-- No...It is I who accepted the job!" You shouted.

The guard opened the gate and let you inside.

"Show me the wanted post!" The guard said.

You showed him.

A guy went near "Oh...No one has accepted this job for years...Now, this is a first..."

You stared at the guy "Huh?"

The guard backed away and went back to close the gate.

The guy smiled "Come inside"

You nodded and followed him.

As the guy opened the huge eerie door...It was very pretty inside of the castle and some have jewelries and gold with a huge portrait of the King and Queen,The two little girls who seemed like princesses and a baby girl who has a tiny little crown and a ring on her hand.

You noticed the ring and looked at your finger seeing the same looking ring that was in the portrait.

"Hurry up" The guy said.

You nodded and ran to him upstairs.

A girl ran towards the guy and hugged him "Kaito! Kaito! Nee-chan's still not speaking!"

"Princess M/s/n! You know you shouldn't bother A/n!" Kaito said.

"Kaito No Baka!" M/s/n said.

(M/s/n - My Sister's Name //: I'm using this instead of my name Lise...because the one who owned this book is really nee-chan...So I can't just put 'Me' or 'I' in it ^v^ But if it is Nee-chan I can get permission to put 'I' or 'Me')

Kaito avoided Princess M/s/n and walked forward with you "Now then, i shall show you where Princess A/n is..."

"Uh...Okay..." You followed.

M/s/n shouted "Don't 'cha leave me!" M/s/n ran towards Kaito.

'Her manners...She doesn't seem like a princess' You thought.

Kaito opened the door.

I was sitting on the bed looking at the window.

(That is nee-chan...When I use 'I' or 'Me' that is nee-chan...Not me..And also Nee-chan's picture of this part is on that Pic up there)