Z-Day: Act 3 - Attack Of The Living Dead

Warning:

CURSING, CHARACTER DEATH ((YOU'LL HATE ME FOR SURE)), BLOOD, GORE, CHARACTER SUICIDAL ACT IN ACT 4 SO YOU MAY KNOW ((BUT HE/SHE WON'T DIE, HE/SHE'LL BE SAVED!!! BTW, HE/SHE IS NOT FROM INAZUMA, BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE READ ABOUT THIS CHARACTER IN KAZEMARU X READER *SMIRKS*))

Me: This'll be fun *grins like an idiot*

Fudou: What's with that idiotic smirk?

Me: SHUDDAP!!!

...

Fudou's head was bloody.

Fudou: Seriously? You threw an axe on my head and I'm not even dead?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that state, you woke up. You found a familiar place, but it was all so bloody, looking at your hands, you found blood and widened your eyes as you opened your mouth. Slowly, so slowly...Looking beside you...

.

.

.

.

.

A dead body.

.

.

.

.

.

I widened my eyes looking at the window. Everyone followed my eye's direction, and widened theirs. "Kabe...Yama?" Endou whispered, eyes pale.

Kabeyama was sticking in the window of the caravan, some of his body was torn and his intestines were shown.

Kazemaru was about to regret something.

Kabeyama was licking the window glass on Shirou's seat, Gouenji slowly pulled Shirou and himself away from the glass window of the caravan, not making any noise, everyone remained silent.

Then...

"Let's have a bloody toast

"Let's have a bloody toast."

Haruna

Haruna...Haruna's glasses...Fell on the caravan's floor and...Broke.

Kabeyama's eyes wondered to the sound and tried to break the glass window making everyone panicked.

Fudou gasped, Endou backed away, Gouenji protected the managers, Shirou protected us with Midorikawa, Tsurugi and Shindou tried to find weapons like a cutter, bat or anything they could use

The others remained still. Especially Kazemaru.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

You woke up, finding Toramaru looking at you, somehow he was injured with a bandage on his eye.

"Toramaru?" you whispered. Toramaru smiled "Ah!" he called us "Everyone, F/n-senpai's awake!"

After our gathering, you asked various questions and I answered them for you. "What happend?" You asked.

"We were attacked by a zombie..." we couldn't tell you it was our comrade. "I see" you stared at me.

"What happened? Why are you all injured so badly?" You asked.

All of us stared at each other, "You see..." Gouenji looked at you. "What?" You cluelessly turned, we were all quiet and silently looking down.

Gouenji continued "Kabeyama attacked us" hearing him, you widened your eyes "I-Is that why?--" You cut your sentence. I nodded "To tell you..."

(Flashback)

Haruna dropped her glasses, Kabeyama heard the sound and broke the glass window of Tenma's caravan.

Gouenji tried to pull Kabeyama back but sudden Kabeyama attacked, Gouenji scarred his arm with the scattered pieces of the glass window which Kabeyama broke.

Sudden, Gouenji's hand bleed fast and while Aki ran to Gouenji with her emergency kit-- Kabeyama strikes for her.

Instead, Toramaru pushed her away and got hit instead, his eyes taken off by Kabeyama as the zombie ate it, leaving Toramaru his right eye.

Bleeding, Toramaru fell over, shouting in pain. Kabeyama opened his mouth, his eyes all white with bits of red and green.

"Watch out, he's became an abnormal zombie!" Hiroto shouted where all except you could hear.

Kogure hid, he hid deeper so that Kabeyama won't notice, but his sneeze caught Kabeyama's attention instead of Toramaru's scream.

"Kogure!!!" Endou shouted, Shirou hurriedly pulled Kogure, while so, his eyebrows furrowed and he kicked Kabeyama away hitting him with the large shattered glass as the zombie fell off the time machine caravan.

"Are you okay, Shirou? Kogure?" Endou ran, Shirou smiled "I'm fine, worry about Kogure-kun" "Okay" Endou averted his eyes away from Shirou and went to Kogure's aid.

I stared at Shirou. He took some of his shirt's cloth and covered his left hand. I couldn't avert my eyes away from the arm he was covering.

(End Of Flashback - EOF)

You nodded, "I see," you looked at Kogure and turned to Shirou then Gouenji to Toramaru "But I'm glad no one was bitten!"

Shirou gulped and looked away sweating, I placed my gaze to Shirou. Fubuki Shirou, age 14, born in Japan, Hokkaido. His specialty can be defending, striking, bear killing, skiing, ice skating, and etc. His parents and his younger twin brother died during an avalanche while heading home from a soccer match, during the incident, his twin named Atsuya pushed him out of the car window instead of saving himself and died with their parents. Poor lone wolf, he must have his finale.

All of you smiled, laughing while the three managers treats the others. Fudou sat on the caravan. "What's with him?" Kidou asked.

"Maybe he's afraid after the zombie incident" I made fun of him, "That isn't nice A/n-san" Toramaru sweat dropped. "Now, now. You must be terrified" I gave him a devilish grin. He gasped.

"I-I'M NOT SCARED!!!"

"SHUSH!"

"A-Ah...Gomenasai"

-TBH