Inazuma Specials Desu~!!! Part 16

This is what happened at the Rap battle.

You gulped.

He sighed.

"If you know what!? I'm in a hurry now! So let's get on with this! And end it now!" He said in Rap formation.

You smirked "Okay! If you wanna end this! Then do it your way! Because you will have to get out in my way! Okay!?" You said in Rap.

He made a grip and walked to wards you "Now,now Missy! If you didn't forget! I'm late for a match i mustn't forget!" He said again in Rap.

You looked at his eyes madly your e/c turned darker "Now,now look here sir! Your not my boss! So shoo go away! and lose all you want!" You said in Rap.

He grabbed your shirt and moved closer to your eyes very madly "Now look here miss! I'm not here for you! I'm late for a match----"

You pushed him away "So what!? So what!? You lame old hag! With your pink old hair you look like gay! hah!" 

"It's SALMON not PINK" He said... 

(A/N: Not Rap though...) 

He looked at you madly "And what about my hair!? It's been with me since birth! And what about yours annoying lazy girl!" he said in Rap.

"Uh!" You pushed him "For your information this is not about hair! So sit back and watch or you'll lose your hair!" You said in Rap.

He walked near you "Shut up! This is all started by you! So go away! Outta my sight! Or you'll lose your head----" He was talking rap....But at the part of You'll...It disappeared.

You smirked "Hah! I won!" You laughed.

He fell on the ground "I...Lost?"

End Of Rap time~!

You both looked at the voice.

"L-L-L" You said.

"Y-You hate it...?" 

"L-Liselotte...chan?" You sacredly looked at me.

The salmon/pink haired boy smirked and walked away.

He grabbed your shoulder "Nice one!" He left.

You froze at the spot.

I ran to you.

We became CHIBI'S~!!!

I punched your stomach like a child.

D

I

D

N

O

T

H

U

R

T

I

P

R

O

M

I

S

E

You froze like a doll.

"Mean! mean! mean! mean! mean! mean! meeeeaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!" 

I stopped and looked at you.

You looked at me. But still froze while your eyes were moving.

I ran behind you and kicked your back.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

You still froze.

Inside your mind: (Her attacks aren't even hurting me...Is she a child?)

Inside my mind: (WAKE UP!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DREAM WORLD!!!!!!!!)

You still froze.

I ran in front of you and took a microphone.

"THIS IS NOT THE DREAM WORLD!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ANIME WORLD!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ANIME WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! LISELOTTE TO F/N HELLO!!!!!!!!!??????"

You still froze.

Inside your mind: (M-My ears hurt...Did she really need to put it in my ear?)

Inside your mind: (Lu-chan was right! 101 IS MY LUCKY NUMBER!!!!!!!!! AND THIS MICROPHONE IS CALLED LISELOTTE 101)

You coughed and started to laugh.

I stopped and looked at you very clueless.

You touched your stomach laughing.

I froze looking at you.

You stopped and looked at me.

I widened my eyes "Of course! The birthday!!!!!! I almost forgot!!!!!!!"

You widened your eyes "I WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE ICE CREAM THAT I FORGOT!!!!!!!!"

"I need to bake my cake right now!!!!!!!" I ran.

"L-Lise---" You sighed "W-Wait..." You sat down on the ground defeated.

You walked out of the store depressed. 

You looked at the time.

"Crap! This late already!?"

You ran.

-To Be Continued