The Accident: Fudou X Reader

This time is Fudou!

...

...

...

Let's start!!!!

-----------------------------------------

You yawned to a part time Job...You couldn't stop thinking about that cute boy that saved you from a falling cliff. You wondered If he was alright.

FLASHBACK

"Hanyaaa!!!!" You yawned and walked out from the tent. "The sun is really pretty today..." You said as you walked near the cliff looking at the sun.

"W-Watch out!!!!" You heard a voice of a boy shouting.

You turned around and found a ball headed towards you in full speed.

"!!!???" You can't move from the distance or you'll fall...The ball was headed towards you and you closed your eyes.

"Huh? It doesn't hurt at all..." You opened your eyes and found a brown haired boy saved you from the ball. "Are you alright Woman!?" He asked.

"Y...Yes..." You looked at his back and he was wounded. "Y...Your back!!!!"

"It's fine!" He turned back and accidentally pushed you.

Everything became slow and you can saw his worried face trying to pull you back you just smiled at him and fall.

You closed your eyes then "Arigato..." Once you opened your eyes

You saw him smirking and took your hands. You were shocked that he suddenly hugged you when you both fell down

(Not the cliff xD the ground...I mean...NOT THE CLIFF!!!!!)

You closed your eyes for a second and saw him smiling at you "Tch! You're wasting my time Woman!"

"....." You broke you smile... "Huh? E-Ehhhh!!!!!!????" You almost punched him "No I am not!!!!!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I AM NOT!!!"

"Do you realize who you are insulting!?"

"NO! BUT I DO KNOW YOU ARE MEAN AND ANNOYING!"

"Heh! You got some guts woman!"

"For your information! I have a name!!!!"

"Really!? I thought your name is Poop! Plus Trash!"

"Argh!!!!" You really got insulted as your head burned and got redder than a tomato making a fist on your hands

"You!!!!!!!!" You acted to punch him then...

"K-Kantoku!" Unfamiliar voices echoed

"F/n Kantoku" Ah! Theres your team :3

"Fudou Kantoku!" You lost sight "Fudou kantoku!???"

You looked at the voices and there was your team and another team.

"Y-your Yukimura! From Hakuren!"

"Y-Yes?"

"How's Shirou?" You asked

"He's fine...Who are you anyway!?"

"I'm F/n L/n"

"what is Fubuki-senpai to you!"

"He's my cousin."

(As I told you! You have to be one of the characters sister or something xD )