Sekai Mamoru: Chapter 5

You know...I have been reading the comments and it's 2016 and damn, you guys are quiet -_-I forgot the original plot so I'm changing it ^^ I remember some of the original but the rest is new...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After meeting Aki, you windered around the palace halls. Tired, you leaned on the wall "How long doesn this hallway go? It feels like it's a mile away to get to A/n-san's room, when I went eith...What was his name again, I arrived there for just one and a half minute, so...Why?---" moving your hands, the wall magically opens and sucks you in.

You gasped, scared when the wall closed back originally to what it was, silentky, blue flames gathered around you.

It's creating a path, you wondered scared folloeing the blue flames as each one of them dissolves and dissppears.

It led you to a huge black door, beneath, you coukd see light from tne other side of the door, slowly opening, you find yourself in a rose garden, everything seemed new, newer than the rose garden you saw when you entered my room.

Walking out, you saw a woman wearing a rose braid. She was aslso wearung a rose dress, she looked up on the sky.

She turned, both your eyes met. 'Huh? She seems so familiar. I met her before...Right?" Walking towards her, she smiles at you.

'Her eyes are so lonely, they're beautiful like the ocean in the dawn, but lonlier than the moon...' you thought, she resembled a person of your past, you met here just then you entered tis palace, she was here, yet, who? There ar so many persons in this castle, you couldn't remember their faces if you didn't think clearly.

She smiled at you, two kids ran to her, smiling with such happy faces running around her. She smiled as well, then you noticed one left out child.

That girl resembled her eyes. So lonely, so sad. She dropped her book and ran inside the castle. You don't want to make her mad, but you also don't want to make her lonely.

People have hearts. People has a whole heart. But, there is one with a half heart, one half surrounded in darkness and despair.

"Hey--" Your headsuddenly pained "Aaagh!" shouting so much in pain, you felt that you would die. Hands on your head, feet on the ground, tears rolling from your cheeks...It was painful.

"I'm sorry, I was a bother..."

"F/n-san?"that familiar gently voice, you smiled as you opened your eyes "Oh, it's you," you smiled. "You know me, F/n-san?" "Of ciurse, you know me too, right?""I do know you, the question was 'do you know me?', if you really do, who am I?" "I know, you're..."

------------------------------
A. "You're the knight, Fubuki Shirou, I heard about in my village!"
B. "You are of course the prince, Kazemaru Ichirouta"
C. "You are the princess, A/n L/n, why would I not know you, your highness?"
D. "You are the one and only sweet talker named Whoever the heck you are" *Poker Face*

Aaaand, tired, goin to bake cookies and done, gonna continue writin' the next chap, P.S PLEASE COMMENT CUZ THE NEXT EVENT WONT HAVE THESE CRAZY SHITS SO ANSWER THEM BEFORE I START CURSIN HERE!