Other World: Chapter 15

Note: Hai! Hai! I forgot to tell ya'all that LOVE points can also be used in requests~! Without LOVE points you cannot make requests of a story~! You can only make a request when this story ends and when you have enough LOVE points~! and as you all know...Some of the boys has accounts :) You can use LOVE points to ask them - 1 LOVE points in each boys :) If this story ends and you have no more love points left...Just Inbox/message me and I'll give you questions! If you answer the questions right you may have +20 LOVE points :3 Deal minna san~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood from the bed.

"It stinks..." You said.

Shirou agreed "Y-Yes...I believe so..." 

Behind Shirou, Endou was standing on the table dancing and singing.

Gouenji and Kazemaru went near Endou and punched his head.

Haruna and Aki held Natsumi.

Natsumi tried to go out "Let me go..."

"A-Aki-san hold Natsumi-san" Haruna said.

"H-Hai" Aki held Natsumi.

"I can't bear this...It stinks with Endou's...Farts" Natsumi's soul slowly gets out of her body.

"N-Natsumi-san!!!" Aki and Haruna shouted.

Shirou appeared and kicked the soul back inside.

------------------------

A. Sweat drop (Fudou: mind the fart!!!!! NO TIME TO SWEAT DROP!!!!!!!!! GET OUTA THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Me: Look who's talking...)

B. Soul goes out along with Natsumi (Someoka: I'll eat your soul...Just you wait... Me: Ew...)

C. Back To Bed (Me: You-Are-Gonna-Friggin-Die-By-Farts! LOVE points decrease...)

--------------------------

Then there was a loud boom that echoed around.

You felt the moment very...familiar.

-To Be Continued

Another Note: I wasted my energy writing the first note...Now I lost my ideas...I'll put much efforts to the next chapter! Promise!