"Do you mean it.." I trail off in the dark, as my hands find his familiar and warm chest. I feel his breathing get deeper, his heart slowing down.

"Yes," he says softly. "I can't do it again." His hand goes up to the top of my head, stroking my hair. A pair of soft lips meet the top of my head, sending me into a frenzy. He has never been this.. lovey? Affectionate?

"You're different." I question, looking up at him through the little light the water offered through the window.

"Am I?" He asks.

"Yeah, you are."

"How so?"

"You're more.. Simon than Ghost." I say. "I don't know how to put it, you just seem more.. affectionate."

"Yeah, I guess missing someone will do that to you." He says lowly. "I thought I could do it, you know." He looks to me, sighing. "Leaving you, pretending I didn't feel what I felt. So I begged Laswell to allow me on the mission, the woman was hard to convince. And when I came here, I knew you'd be mad. And you had- have everything right to be. I didn't expect otherwise, knowing you." He pauses. "The night you were drunk on the dock, I felt responsible for you. Protective. Then I saw you and Soap and I just felt shattered."

"Yeah.." I say silently as I fiddle with my nails. "I'm not sure what happened back there, but I did kiss Soap back. He's attractive. He is. He's been there for me, never left me." I trail off, looking back up to Ghost. "And you left me."

He looks from the eyes to the ceiling, his breathing speeding up. "MacTavish..." he says silently. "Did it feel like anything we had?"

I sit in silence for a minute, biting the inside of my cheek. "No.." and he was right. The fire and butterflies mixing feeling just wasn't there. It just.. it just felt like a kiss. Some pleasure, but not a lot.

"Then there's your answer." He says.

"Simon." I look back up to him. "What were you doing. Since you left."

"Traveled. Did small missions by myself. Was a way to get my mind off of things, but it didn't help. None of it mattered."

"I see." I say.

"And when I came back, you were- seemed, so much.. different."

"Like how?"

"The hair, the personality, you just weren't the same."

"I couldn't be anymore," I sit up, looking at him. "I had to change myself to forget you. So I went the whole freaking mile. Can you blame me?"

"No." He says short.

"Okay then..." I pause, looking down at my hands intertwining with his. So familiar, so big and warm. They fit perfect in my small ones. "What after this."

"After this.." he says slowly. "After this we figure it out. This out. And we will. I'm not going anywhere this time... But right now, we have this mission to focus on- and we both need sleep."

"Sleep?" I ask with a side smirk.

"Laswell," he warns.

My hand slowly creeps up to his chest, the thin shirt fabric in between my fingers. I slide my body on top of him, my legs straddling his hips. I feel something start to harden beneath me, making me hot.

"You know I can't reject you." He sighs. I lean in, my lips pressed to his ear.

"Then don't," I whisper.

"Fuck me," he groans.

My hands travel under his sculpted figure, feeling every indent his body had to offer. My fingers line his boxers, the warmth radiating from underneath. I then bring my lips up to his, lightly licking his neck.

"Did you miss me?" I ask.

"Yes," he says.

"How much?"

"A lot.." he struggles to speak.

"Then show me?" I bite my lip, and I see his expression turn to desperate.

I can hear him grunt out of sexual frustration, but within seconds his hands grab at my body as though he hasn't seen me in years. He flips me over, his semi grown hair dangling in front of his face as a smirk plays on his lips.

"I wanted to be top," I tease under his grasp.

"And I want to show you how fucking perfect you are," he says as he leans into me.

He pushes his hard body against me, and I feel my legs begin to shake.

"Why couldn't I get enough of you?" I ask as he kisses my breasts.

He looks up to me, his tongue making its way to below my chin. "Because you're mine."

"Oh am I?" I am biting my lip as his fingers insert themselves into me.

"I'll show you, darling." He says teasingly.