BOOK 4: SINFUL SOULS

(I want to credit this book to a reader who recommended the plot of bringing Valeria back and going to Mexico! It sparked some good ideas in me and I can't wait! Just in time as well since MW season 3 came out :)

ENJOY LOVELIES

How was El Sin Nombre- Valeria, able to break out? In a high security prison with multiple guards? According to Alejandro's and Rodolfo's panicked voice over the phone, she went completely feral on all of them. Snuck behind a guard and went from there with an AK.

Valeria wasn't the woman to mess with. Alejandro didn't hesitate to begin going after her, which lead Laswell to call us right after him. He was acting recklessly out of rage, and all he was going to do was get himself killed.

A part of me felt they had some sort of abandoned love they never rekindled- but my guess was that Alejandro fell harder than he should have. He became the dog begging for his owner back, and once she submitted herself into the picture again his world turned upside down.

The bodies in the streets, the bloodied sheets, the safe houses, the tears, laughter. The beginning of Ghost and I, the betrayal of Shepherd, and the ending of Graves going up into flames.

Mexico, where everything started.

And Mexico, where everything could end.