.

"Tell me where Valeria is." Alejandro kneels down as he grips each side of the soldier's chair, his face in his face.

The solider tilts his head to the side, unintimidated.

"I said," Alejandro's hand flies into the man's face. "Tell me."

The man looks at us with a bleeding lip, spitting out blood and laughing.

"Idiots. I don't know where Valeria is; do you think she's that naïve?" The man smirks. "I'm not telling you shit." He spits to Alejandro.

"No. I think you will," I lightly motion to Alejandro to move aside as I kneel down in the man's face.

"Ruby-" Simon starts, but I stare back to him causing him to immediately stop mid sentence. I knew intimidation, and I knew how it worked.

"Oh look, the bitch of the litter." The man laughs.

I sneer at him and mock his expression until my fist flies into his stomach. He lurches over groaning in pain as I lean into his ear.

"You're going to tell me what the fuck you know. If you don't, you won't like what I'm about to do next," I hiss.

"And what's that?" The man laughs. "You're gonna dress me up—"

My hand grabs a taser, immediately applying pressure to his region. He begins to scream out in pain, his body tending up as he begs for me to stop.

"Ruby!" Price exclaims.

"Oh I cannot watch," Gaz says.

"Me either," Soap agrees.

Simon walks up to me, his hands in his pockets. "That's my girl," he leans into me.

The man looks up from his messed up hair, sneering at the both of us.

"Bitch!" He yells at me.

Simon inserts himself in front of me, even more intimidating than I could ever be. Simon's face gains closer to the soldier's one hand gripping a handle of the chair and the other pressed
above the wall.

I hated to admit it, but it was very attractive. The way he dominated and inserted himself so boldly was just- anyways. I blink rapidly as I return to the conversation.

"Call her that again, and I'll be sure you don't breathe another word." He says in a stern voice. "Now where's Valeria?"

"I don't know, man!" The guy says panicked.

"Bullshit," Soap crosses his arms as he joins beside Simon.

"You know something," Price calls out. "Any information you give us is another minute added into your lifespan."

"I'd listen if I were you, Mate. It's about to get really nasty." Gaz nods.

Soap turns around, grabbing a blow torch from the corner. He slowly showcases it to the solider as he hands to Ghost. Ghost grabs it, turning the nozzle.

"Woah, woah man." The solider says shakily as he turns his head back.

The fire starts to spew out of the nozzle, Ghost turning the flame up and down. He begins to bring the metal canister towards the man, the man starting to scream bloody murder.

"Shut the hell up, no one is going to hear you here." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, bitch." The man hisses.

Ghost slams his hand above the man's head, the fire gaining closer. The flame touches the man's leg as he begins to scream out in pain.

"I said not to call her that again." Ghost grinds.

My eyes widen at the fact that he actually used the blow torch. I look to Soap and Alejandro who had the same reaction as I did, however they looked more approving of the situation than anyone else here.

Ghost retracts the canister, then brings it up to the man's face.

"Fine, fine!" He yells out.

Ghost turns off the fire, the man panting in relief as sweat drops from his forehead.

"Tell us." I state.

The man looks up to me, then over to Soap and Ghost.

"Valeria isn't in Las Almas. She's in Cancun." The man says fast.

We all exchange confused glances.

"Cancun?" Alejandro walks up, slamming his hand above the wall and replacing Ghost.

Ghost sets down the canister, his expression confident and unwavering.

"Yes, Cancun. Are you deaf?" The man sneers.

"No, but I can kill you right now if I wanted to. You think Valeria gives a crap about her soldiers? No." Alejandro spits.

He stands up, circling his finger.

"Get rid of him." Alejandro says.

"No, no! We had a deal!" The man screams.

We all exchange one last glance as Price and Gaz go up to the man, bringing him up to his feet.

I look away as I prepare to hear the gunshot through the piercing screams. I knew this was necessary. Who knew what contacts he had, contacts that could get us killed in minutes if he wanted to- and he would.

I slightly flinch at its harsh sound, and then flinch again as I hear the sound of a lifeless body slap onto the ground.