Prologue

Heeeeeyyyy!! We're back in business! For those who haven't read Toxic do it now before reading this!
--------------------------------

Toxic

Noun, very harmful or unpleasant in a pervasive or insidious way. Also known as bringing negativity and sadness to someone's life. 

"You'll never find someone else other than me nor better than me..." Leilah heard that many times in her life; Alejandro and Kevin kept on repeating that over and over again and she did come back to them a lot. 

She suffered, and he suffered too, they hated each other at the start and then found love in their venomous strings. 

They cried together, they laughed together and they feel their emotions together but it was just a matter of time until their relationship explodes in their face. No matter how much they try. 

It's like they love the pain; they love how much it hurts.

Now, things are different, she has a son and a baby on the way; it's gonna be a lot harder to live on her own with all that on her shoulders. 

Meanwhile, Kevin drove to the team hotel where all the boys are and they look at him confused. 
Edson: Hey Kev, did you cry??
Kevin: I don't want to talk about it.

He walked past everyone and went to his hotel room. Cecilia saw him and didn't talk to him either; she also felt bad about the events in the car. There's no turning back; Kevin lost his family and his wife. The heartbreak he is feeling is incomparable; what can he do to bring them back to him? What will he have to make Leilah love him again? He'd do anything for it, anything for her. 

Anything. 

Messages and calls from Kevin aren't being answered by Leilah because she blocked him. If she has any form of contact with him she knows she'd fold. 

Leilah is making research about the side effects of abortion just in case she ends up doing it. She struggles to take care of Milán on her own so how would she do with two kids? 

Why life has to be unfair to them?

They'll soon find out their fate. 

-------------------------------------
✨ Y'all really thought this was over?!? Naaahhh we're alive! A brand new book but the same drama! Do y'all think that Leilah and Kevin can find a way to be together or will it never happen? Let me know your impressions and your predictions! See y'all in the next chapter! ✨

E.M.M.L 😘