19

I don't know what to write here so finish the lyrics: "She likes my watch and my droptop and my persona" ...
--------------------------------

Leilah lays her head on Kevin's shoulder and he smiles; he knows that the date is successful.
Kevin: You know, I could stay here forever...
Leilah: Me too, it's so peaceful and beautiful...
Kevin: Just like our honeymoon, I would've never left Punta Cana. It was amazing...
Leilah: Oh it was...I loved every second of it...
Kevin: I can take you anywhere you want, just name the city and we'll go there.
Leilah: We could but you have a whole football career.
Kevin: I'll make space for it, anything for you.

Kevin is truly a damn simp.

Leilah smiles at him at how easily he's ready to spend less time doing the sport he loves for her.
Kevin: I want our family to be reunited again, all this distance is not good for Milán...He wants his parents together again...
Leilah: We were good together until Cecilia came into the picture.

Her smile faded.
Kevin: And it's my biggest regret, I should've never done it...I shouldn't have let my guard down and let her fucking drug me...I should've seen through her game...I am sorry and I'll always be sorry for what I did...You never deserved it...This is why I'm going through therapy and feeling much better than ever. Put it into consideration when you make your decision, please.
Leilah: Yeah, I will. It's just going to be very tough...This decision can change lives here!
Kevin: I know, and you should take your time, if this is the last time I'll take you out then I want it to end on a great note. There are even stars in the sky to watch.

He lays down and she also does the same.
Leilah: It's wonderful...
Kevin: It is, you know, I come here a lot either alone or with Milán. So I almost know when it's sunset and when the stars come out. It's my secret little place.
Leilah: And today you wanted to share this with me.
Kevin: Yes, now it's going to be our family spot. Since I went here, Milán did and you. All three of you are my family.
Leilah: I'll remember this place then, maybe I'll come around once or twice.

Then, big silence.

They both look at the sky to watch the stars together. It also gives her the time to think about the decision she's going to make; if she wants to continue with Kevin or start a new life with Jude. Whichever she's going to choose, she wants it to be right for her and right for Milán.

"I'll always be there for you no matter what..." it's a phrase that Kevin says a lot; even if she chooses Jude, Leilah and Kevin will always stay in contact because of Milán.
Kevin: Awwnn I'm so fucking full...I ate too much...
Leilah: Me too but the food is too good...
Kevin: I'm very close to falling asleep...
Leilah: Sleeping under the stars is quite romantic.
Kevin: Unnexpectally romantic. I can text Luis to stay over with Milán if you want.
Leilah: Sure.

He does just that and they are both in blankets to keep each other warm for the night.
Kevin: Goodnight Leilah.
Leilah: Goodnight Kevin.

Leilah is the quickest to fall asleep and Kevin looks at her to help him sleep as well.

Rubi and João enjoy their relationship to the fullest ever since Magui is now locked up in jail. They've gone on numerous dates and João has been thinking that soon will be the time that he should propose to her.

They're currently watching a game on tv and João thought it would be a good idea to talk about their future.
João: So...have you thought of building a family? Like having kids?
Rubi: Oh! I don't know honestly, a little bit. And you?
João: I did, wouldn't it be fun to have a little kid? I mean, it's a lot of responsibility but I think that we would be great parents. If we managed to babysit Milán successfully then we can do it.
Rubi: You want a baby with me?
João: Yeah why not?