28

Who's your favourite character so far in this book? 
--------------------------------

Memo woke up feeling a bit tired since he woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. Michele was already awake and taking care of the kids.
Memo: Good morning my love.
Michele: Morning, have you slept well?
Memo: I did, and you?
Michele: Me too.
Memo: Great, I'll get ready for training.

When he was showering, he thought about the very next day when he took a shower at Mariane's. 
Memo: I have to get this shit off my chest...I have to...

Once he's done, he tries to open up about his old hookup but he chickened out. Is it really necessary to tell her even if during that time they were not together? He decides not to tell her for now to recollect his sense and be ready for training.

At training, Memo had to go to the medical room for further checkups. When he walked in, Mariane was all alone looking at his medical files.
Memo: Hey.

It made her jump, dropping the papers on the floor.
Mariane: You scared me!
Memo: Sorry about that.

She picks the papers up and he helped her out. Their hands touch a little bit by accident which brought some tension.
Mariane: A-anyways...how's your knee?
Memo: Feeling better.
Mariane: Good, I will have a closer look, sit down.

He sat down and she grabbed his leg. Mariane slowly massages his knee area and he flinches a little.
Mariane: It still hurts?
Memo: It does, but I can't let the team down.
Mariane: Memo, you're 40 and your bones-
Memo: I have to play this game Mariane, please, don't tell the coach.
Mariane: I'm sorry, I'm doing this for your own good...

She writes down the report.
Mariane: It's up to the coach to make a decision.
Memo: Don't send it out.
Mariane: I'm just doing my job.

She was about to walk out again and he grabbed her arm and closed the door.

There it is again.

The huge tension between them.
Mariane: Let go of me...
Memo: Don't tell the coach...
Mariane: Or else what?
Memo: Just don't tell him...

He was very close to him and the flashback of that night came back to her again. Mariane's heart started to race rapidly.
Mariane: I-I have to go...Please...

Memo lets go of her hand and she got out of the room. She finally breathed out a sigh of relief.
Mariane: One more minute in there and I would've done something stupid...

She sighs and gives the report to the coach. Memo and Mariane cross paths again and said nothing to each other.

Leilah is in her hotel room with Milán since he's sick. He's resting a lot so Leilah had some free time. She takes a look at Jude's text and replies: "What do you want to talk about?"

Not even 5 minutes later, Jude FaceTimes her.

Her heart skipped; what could he possibly say? She answers the call.
Jude: Hey Leilah, how are you?
Leilah: I'm good, just chilling in my room. Why do you want to talk to me?
Jude: I have to tell you something really important.
Leilah: Speak.
Jude: You and Kevin, it's a big mistake. You can't be with him because all he would do is hurt you! I know you like him and you two have a child together but he's not the one for you.
Leilah: Jude I-
Jude: He'll cheat on you with that girl who looks like you! What if he's doing it right now while you're with your son??