16

If Pachuca wins tonight, they'll play Tigres ffs 😭
----------------------------

Leilah and Jude are now in her bedroom and she already changed into towels for the massage.
Jude: You tell me to stop whenever okay?
Leilah: Yeah okay.

She lays down on the bed with her back exposed to him and covers her ass with a towel. Jude got all the candles lit up and the diffuser that makes the room smell like lavender to set the mood.
Jude: Now just relax.

He slowly pours oil on her back and begins spreading it around her body and massaging her. It indeed felt good; she really needed that after every stressful moment she went through. Her body felt slightly relaxed every time he had his hands on her.

When Leilah closed her eyes; it felt even better.
Leilah: Mmhh yeah...that feels good...
Jude: You're quite tense, you needed this huh?
Leilah: Yes I do...
Jude: See? I get to know you a bit more now. 

The more he kept going the more she felt like this was something familiar.

Kevin used to do it.

Not as some whole at-home massage session but he would take the time to do it whenever she asks for it. Sometimes, one thing leads to another and they fuck.

She gets many flashbacks of how smooth his skin was on hers, the cute little things he used to whisper in her ear and the soft neck kisses that she loves. Leilah bites her lips while she keeps imagining those memories. 

Kevin parks the car and gets inside with the flowers and Milán's kit.
Kevin: Hey Milán! Where's mamá?
Milán: Upstairs...with a guy...
Kevin: A guy?? What are you talking about?
Milán: Jude!
Kevin: Hijo de su puta madre- I'll go give him a warm welcome okay? Here, I got you your kit! I'm gonna be right back.

He puts his stuff down and is on his way up the stairs.

"Babe you always know how to make me feel so good..." Leilah said to Kevin while he massages her.
Kevin: Anything for my beautiful woman. Whenever you need it, I will do it.
Leilah: Let me reward you for your good work.

She kisses him softly which led to him putting his hands on her hips.
Kevin: I love this reward already...
Leilah: Then you'll love what's coming next...
Kevin: It's still your massage session so you should do less work here...

Slowly, his lips go towards her neck to leave some hickeys. Leilah moans softly as he slowly spreads her legs.
Kevin: I can give you a more complete massage if you want...
Leilah: I'm so down for that...

They kiss harder and she helped him take off his clothes until...

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Kevin screamed out when he opens the door wide.
Kevin: In MY house with MY son downstairs you bring this asshole here?!
Jude: You're gonna chill the fuck down alright?! She can do whatever she wants!
Kevin: The woman you're massaging is my wife!

Kevin is absolutely fuming; the setup even got him on his nerves. He blew out the candles and turned off the diffuser. Leilah quickly got dressed and held Kevin back.
Leilah: Kevin calm down we-
Kevin: Nah I'm fucking tired of it! I let you go to Dortmund back and forth for 3 months and he cannot wait for his turn?! Is it fucking necessary that he has to be here?! Even for Milán's birthday the other time I shouldn't have let it slide!! You two love going into private rooms huh?! You two fucked that day, did you?!
Leilah: We kissed-
Jude: We did only kiss but if your dumbass didn't knock it would've been more than that...And she would've been gone from you for good...