A/N

Since it'll get everyone's attention, I'm going to write about how I feel here. 

Ever since the start of the book, I felt very happy about how quickly this grew compared to the older books I made. The comments never disappoint to make me laugh and others were very invested in what I write so I continued.

And continued. 

And continued. 

Until I realized this shit has been going on too long. 

I did lack ideas and I did have moments where I just said "fuck it, I'm going to write this" without thinking about what the others would think and it's on me. I own up to my fuck ups. I want to apologize to the people who didn't enjoy the book and I hope that y'all give me another chance to bounce back on my other books. 

To the ones who really love this book as if it was part of their routine, I thank you for the immense support and for all the good vibes (shiii I'm crying rn) I will always go back to them to have a little laugh. 

And if ever any of you feel uncomfortable or don't like certain parts of anything I write here or in other books, please let me know, I listen to suggestions and try my best to adjust to them. 

I just want that all this back and forth ends. For real, I'm not mad at anyone but I'd just appreciate that next time, I see those initial comments either on the comments of the book, on my page or privately so I can directly discuss with the person. 

Don't worry, I'm writing one good and long chapter to finish this off so bear with me, it'll maybe take me until the weekend or even longer. It's my way to show y'all my absolute gratitude for sticking around. 

Thank you a million times thank you.