20

Damn, I don't even need to say what Leilah found out in the documents y'all already figure it out 😭
-----------------------------

"You're fucking joking..." Leilah said after reading the documents.

Cecilia shakes no.
Cecilia: I wish I was, my father is in fact Fernando but my mom, is your mom too. That's why we look similar.
Leilah: This fucking whore...
Cecilia: I talked to my father about it and he confirmed that in fact he and your mother had an affair and they had me. So, we're half-sisters.

Leilah sits down on the couch re-reading the papers over and over again.
Leilah: This was the LAST thing I needed...
Cecilia: I don't know if you need to-
Leilah: Shut up, even with this finding I'm not forgiving you for what you did!
Cecilia: Your crazy ass mother is all behind this!! Okay?! Not me! I was forced into this!
Leilah: Well it's our crazy ass mother now!
Cecilia: This is why I was here for, not for your husband! He's not even my type! No offence Kev.
Kevin: Point taken.

She puts down the papers on the table and sighs.
Leilah: Welcome to this shitty-ass family Cecilia.
Cecilia: I prefer being a Vela than a Ramirez.
Leilah: Oh trust me, I don't wanna be a Ramirez. I'm still an Alvarez.
Kevin: Well tomorrow...
Leilah: Tomorrow is going to be a big day so I should stay focused on that for today. You can go now Cecilia.
Cecilia: I was just about to do that, bye.

She grabs her stuff and leaves the house. Leilah couldn't believe this spontaneous news; it's like every day she finds something new about her twisted mother.
Leilah: Why do bad things always have to fucking happen to me...
Kevin: You need to take a step back for a breather, it's okay. You have a lot on your plate right now so you should take things one step at a time. You should focus on tomorrow which is the most important day.
Leilah: You're right, I have to focus on this. I just need some time alone. Is that okay with you?
Kevin: Of course, take your time.

Leilah went to her room and flops on her bed; tomorrow is decision day. Both Kevin and Jude treat her well during the whole week and she felt very comfortable with both men. The dates she's been with them were amazing as well so it's going to be hard to break the heart of one of them.

Over in London, João is speaking on the phone with Kevin.
Kevin: I'm very nervous, I'm so scared that she's going to divorce me...
João: If you're confident with what you did all week then you can have some belief in yourself.
Kevin: But Jude...he's a perfect guy! The way he makes her laugh and smile all the time...
João: You did that too! And waaayyyy before Jude! Don't count yourself out Kevin, you and I both know you don't give up on the people you love.
Kevin: But if she doesn't choose me-
João: She will choose you, stay positive alright? If you managed to steal Leilah from me the other time then you can pull it off again!
Kevin: I'll try, thank you.

When João hangs up, Mason is still on a call with Jude for the same reason; he's also nervous about Leilah's choice. Mason told him to relax and also be confident in what he did. He ended the call a couple of minutes after João.
João: Jude called you?
Mason: Yeah, he's petrified. 
João: Well I just got a call from Kevin and he's also scared. 
Mason: But at the end of the day, Jude will get Leilah.
João: Don't count out Kevin, he still got this.
Mason: We'll see when she makes the choice.

Back in Mexico, the national team is in Pachuca for their game against Costa Rica. Leilah has to work so the three of them went to the training center. She managed to say hi to some players and their wives. 
Leilah: Lainey you brought the twins!! 
Lainey: Yeah I did! Say hi to Lucca and Daniel! 
Skylynn: They are so cuteee!! 
Leilah: How's Jorge doing? 
Lainey: Amazing! He was afraid at first but he's an excellent father to the twins!