31

Love to see Kevin raging during the live stream 😭
--------------------------------

Mexico City, Mexico

The national team is finally on a holiday and they start it off with a party later on tonight. Leilah is glad that the tension between her and Kevin is finally gone and they can focus on the future of their relationship.
Leilah: It feels good to be back home!
Kevin: Yeah, and we get to relax for a whole month! We should plan a trip.
Leilah: What do you have in mind?
Kevin: Well, it's gonna sound funny but how about we go to Milan? For Milán!
Leilah: I'm down! It's a great idea!
Kevin: I'll look for flights after Milán's training.

He helps his son get ready; Leilah decided to stay home this time so Kevin is going to the Academy with Milán. Once they left, she turns on the tv and watches a game with a bowl of Takis.

The doorbell rang and she went to open it.
Leilah: Rubi! João! Come on in!

She steps aside and they greet each other.
Rubi: Where's Kevin and Milán?
Leilah: Kevin brought Milán to the academy. What are you two doing here?
João: Rubi wanted to come here since we visited my parents in Portugal.
Leilah: Oh yeah? And how that went?
João: They love her! They said she is welcome any time.
Leilah: That's good to hear, do you guys want to stay over?
João: If you don't mind.
Leilah: Of course not, make yourselves at home!

Leilah helps them bring their stuff to the guest room.
João: Leilah, me and Rubi were on a yacht with Jude and let me tell you that this guy is not giving up to have you.
Leilah: Oh I know, he tried to convince me to leave Kevin.
João: He's truly not giving up, it's just a heads up okay?
Leilah: Yeah, thank you for letting me know.

Meanwhile, in Diego's home, Alejandra comes back from the grocery store and gets ready to cook some food for the party.
Alejandra: Amor, can you pass me the peppers please?
Diego: Sure.

He hands her the peppers and she starts chopping them; Diego stood behind her and slid his hands on her waist. He laid kisses on her neck as his body got closer to hers.
Alejandra: Babe, I gotta cook.
Diego: Take a break.
Alejandra: I just started!
Diego: Don't care, take a break...I need you...

He kept kissing her neck and she gave in.

Who wouldn't?

Diego turned her around and picked her up.
Diego: We wouldn't have the chance to do It during the party so it's better to do it now...
Alejandra: That's a very great Idea...
Diego: I thought so too...

They got to their bedroom and began making out; Diego slowly laid her on the bed and he took off her clothes. His eyes looked up and down her body with a smile on his face; his hand continued to glide her soft skin while she lets him do all the work.

Diego's movements were slow but just even friction to leave butterflies in her stomach.
Diego: You're just going to relax for me okay? Go with the flow...

Alejandra nods and Diego made his way in between her legs. She gasps loudly when his tongue swirled around her clit and left small kisses there. She grabs his hand and places it on her boobs so they can massage them together. His grip on her boobs got tighter as she lets out a moan.
Diego: Go ahead, tell me how it feels...
Alejandra: It feels so fucking good!!

She was close to her orgasm but Diego stops leaving her confused.
Alejandra: Babe...
Diego: You're going to have to be little bit patient amor...
Alejandra: What do you have in mind?
Diego: Can we do it without protection?
Alejandra: You don't have any?
Diego: I do have some but at a point in our relationship where I believe we can try, right?
Alejandra: You'll have to pull out okay?
Diego: Yes ma'am.