30

Bro how the fuck have I got so many assignments to hand in every day I'm being set up fr
-------------------------------

Nothing seems to make Kevin nudge and it's much worse since it's gameday. He's very focused on the upcoming game and his son so much that speaking with Leilah isn't on his mind right now. Leilah let him be; she has no clue how to make him happier. Maybe after the game, he'll be in a better mood.

Michele refused to be in the same room as Memo; she can't look at him the same after what she learned. It hurt her very much even though it's something that happened years ago. If he hid it from her for so long, who knows if he has other terrible stuff that he didn't say.

Memo is trying his absolute best to apologize to his wife but she doesn't want to forgive him. Michele needs to process this before making any more decisions. She did make sure that everyone knows about his affair with Mariane so she is clearly hated by everyone. Mariane couldn't care less, it was something that happened a very long time ago and she is now here to do her job.

The boys are ready for their game against Canada in this not-so-bad weather for a game of football. Everyone is at their respective place and the game begins.

Leilah could barely focus on what was going and her coworker had to snap her out of her daydreams many times. She was thinking a lot about her current situation with Kevin and how she could make him forget about all this shit.
Leilah: Maybe a little surprise can help! Okay, I'm going to think about how am I going to plot this out.

She thought about how she could decorate the room and which time would be the best to set up everything. Usually, after games, the team eats altogether for about an hour which leaves her a good amount of time.

The game was packed with action but still no goals. Right before halftime, Edson went for a header and missed his landing. He went down holding his ankle and the medical staff quickly rush towards him. Mariane took the lead and slowly massaged his ankle.
Edson: Ow ow ow!!
Mariane: You might have a minor sprain, we'll get you on the sideline and I'll take a closer look during halftime. They can play with 10 players for a minute.

They help Edson go on the sidelines until halftime and brought him to the medical room; Mariane took care of Edson.
Mariane: Yup, it's exactly what I expected, you can still play but I wouldn't recommend it.
Edson: I want to play.
Mariane: If you get your ankle in a bad position you could be out for a little while. About a week or two.
Edson: I'm taking the risk, I don't wanna disappoint my kids once again and if I get injured it's okay, we're on holiday after this.
Mariane: Okay, I'll get you wrapped up.

After massaging his foot, she wraps up his ankle; Edson watches her every move.
Mariane: You should be fine now. After the game, come see me alright?
Edson: I will, thank you Mari.
Mariane: You're welcome, now go join the team!

Walking was much easier for Edson as he joins the team in the locker room to listen to the coach's instructions.

Leilah receives once again a call from Jude. She ignored it but he kept calling so she ended up answering.
Leilah: What do you want?
Jude: I just wanted to hear your voice, to hear if you're okay since you hung up on me yesterday.
Leilah: I'm fine, I'm in the middle of a game, I have to do my job.
Jude: It's halftime, you have time.
Leilah: Are you watching the game?
Jude: On my tv, yes. 
Leilah: What the fuck do you want? 
Jude: My offer is still on the table, you know you've made a terrible mistake and I can prove it to you. 
Leilah: I don't need proof, I'm happy with Kevin. 
Jude: You know damn well that you are going to regret this...I'm giving you one more chance. 
Leilah: I don't need it. 
Jude: Trust me, you'll need it. I'll let you go back to your job.