6

Team Kevin, Jude or Mason??
------------------------------------

The morning after the Champions League match, Kevin gets spammed by people tagging him.
Kevin: What the fuck is going on?

He opens Instagram and soon understands what's the spamming all about.

Leilah in the arms of another man.

It made his stomach turn; as if someone stabbed him right in the heart. Kevin didn't want to believe it was real until he saw a video of it. He closes his phone and started crying; she has found someone else quicker than he thought. Memo heard him cry and knocked on the door to see if he was alright.
Memo: Can I come in...?
Kevin: N-no...
Memo: You don't sounds too good...
Kevin: I wanna be alone!
Memo: Okay, take your time then.

He walked away and Kevin kept on crying. He held Leilah's anklet for a bit of comfort but he was still broken. Kevin wants to believe there's a slight opportunity for him to get her back but Jude is a man that any woman would die for; it's basically impossible.

Kevin is starting to lose hope.

All because he fucked Cecilia; the biggest mistake of his life. What if Leilah comes back to Mexico with Jude? How should he react? How would a man younger than him treat her much better than him?

Maybe it's best to let it go.

Say goodbye to their relationship and move on.

His tears couldn't stop falling from the loss of his wife to another man. Kevin knew that he has no chance against Jude. This man is taking his wife away just with a simple hug; the smile on her face says it all. Taking advantage of her vulnerability. 

She'll be back in Mexico so they can celebrate Milán's birthday so he'll take to opportunity to talk to her about their future. Eventually, he stopped crying and tried his best to clear his face. He went downstairs and Memo asked him if he was okay and he said yes. Kevin is quiet the whole time and they soon understood why.
Memo: The picture of Leilah circulating social media right now is probably what's making him sad.
Michele: Can't you help him...?
Memo: I've given him every advice I could, he knows that this would've eventually happened. I prepared him for that.
Michele: He's broken Memo...
Memo: I know, but let's let him digest it first okay?
Michele: Fine...

Kevin's phone starts to ring; it's his mother calling him. He goes to another room to answer her.
Kevin: Hello?
Norma: Kevin! Have you seen Instagram?!
Kevin: Yes yes I saw...
Norma: What's going on between you and Leilah??
Kevin: We're separated.
Norma: What?!
Kevin: Mamá, I messed up, really badly...
Norma: Explain.

Kevin told her every detail and she listened to him without interrupting.
Norma: Ayyy mijo...Why would you do it?? Leilah has been great to you!
Kevin: I know! I know all that but I don't know why I did it! Maybe because Cecilia looked a bit like her...
Norma: You two are married with a child! You really have to catch up on your mistake and quickly!
Kevin: No...I think it's over...Mom, Jude is every woman's dream! I cannot compete against that!
Norma: And why do you minimize your abilities all the time Kevin? The many times you believed that you'd never make it pro or find love. Look what happened, you're a professional footballer and you have found love! I know you can pull this through. Just believe in yourself.
Kevin: I don't know...she might ask for a divorce...I just know it...
Norma: Believe in yourself Kevin, okay? If you want, you can come over to Colima and I'll help you out. I'd be happy to welcome you.
Kevin: I'm at Memo's right now. I'll probably come over for a bit of peace.
Norma: Perfect, let me know if you need anything alright? Take care of yourself, please.
Kevin: Yes mamá, thank you.