1

Here we go again 👀
----------------------------------

After many days of trying to get over the harsh breakup, Mexico is about to play Germany today and Kevin is in the starting lineup; he's feeling like shit because he got drunk the other night but he didn't tell the coach.

Last night

After training, Kevin goes back to his hotel room to order some beer. He chugged down 5 bottles of beer while laying down on his bed shirtless.

He was drunk and sad.

He took his phone and spammed Leilah with texts like:

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"I'd do anything for you...please, I'm desperate for your love..."

"You know that no one will ever love you like I do..."

"I want this second baby with you, por favor, answer me..."

*Kevin sent a photo* 

"My bed is empty without you😔"

*Kevin sent a photo* 

"I'm lonelyyyyy💔" 

He tried calling her as well and left a voicemail after he called 12 times.

"Hey Leilah...My love...Mi amor, I miss you...I apologize...for hurting you...for hurting our family...can you please forgive me? Please? Look, if you want to cheat on me in the future, do it, I deserve it...if you want me to suffer...well, I am suffering right now...I know you hate me right now but it hurts me that I can't hear your voice...Talk to me...even if it's to tell me how much you hate me...I need your presence...Please...I beg you...Look, I'll tell you everything...I'll admit to everything..."

He drinks his beer and continues.
"Yes, It's true, I fucked Cecilia...I don't remember how it led to that but it happened...Yes, I have thought about her, even the day we had sex in the morning, I was thinking about her...Why did I do it? I don't know, I wish I had an answer for that but I don't. I deeply apologize Leilah...Please, let's talk. Just once, we have a kid together...and one on the way...I just wanna hear you and see you...And the ring on my finger, I'll never take it off...I love you Leilah and I'll always do..."

And that was the final voicemail Leilah heard of him before she blocked him on everything. The voicemail made her cry because the love she had for that man was so strong that she went up against her own family to get married to him. She told her own parents that he was the one for her and that they are wrong to say that he was still a lying cheater. Leilah feels stupid for trusting him and for letting her guard down.

Milán kept on asking about his father over and over again and she ended up promising him that he'll see him at the game tomorrow. Regardless, she has to go because she works with the national team. She called in sick for the Canada game so she has to work tomorrow and also because she needs some money to pay rent. Leilah doesn't want to ask Kevin for money even if he'd give it to her because she wants to show him that she can be an independent woman.

It was clear that Milán misses Kevin because he felt unmotivated to play football recently. She tried making him smile again but it doesn't work, he really wants his dad; his bond with Kevin cannot be broken at all.