9

Kevin's new article and photoshoot😩
——————————————-

Leilah couldn't stop herself from crying on Kevin's shoulder; was this how their relationship is about to end? She knew that Kevin made a huge mistake by fucking Cecilia but she wasn't ready to hear that they'll file divorce papers. Kevin didn't want that either but he just knows that Jude has the upper hand and doesn't even want to try to get her back just like he did when Leilah was with João.

Kevin feels empty inside indeed; the decision took a lot out of him. He compared himself too much to Jude and it humbled him down to just a stupid footballer who cheats on his wife; that's how he labels himself. 
Kevin: Ssshhh...It's going to be okay...
Leilah: N-no it's not...
Kevin: It hurts me just as much it hurts you...
Leilah: This is going to be tough...
Kevin: Just step by step...But trust me you'll be happy to be away from me...
Leilah: And you'll stay sad and lonely I-

Milán started tapping on her leg and she quickly wiped her tears away before looking at him.
Leilah: Yes what is it?
Milán: Crying?
Leilah: O-oh! Yeah yeah...Just a little bit! I'm just going to miss you so so muuucchh...

She picks up her son and kisses her cheek.
Leilah: Make sure that you don't put your toys all over the place okay?
Milán: Yeeeessss...
Leilah: Good boy, let's go and get your stuff in the car.

Leilah and Kevin grab Milán's stuff and load it in his car. The atmosphere is clearly low after they had a tough conversation. Kevin is pushing her to start to file a divorce so she can be happy but Leilah cannot wrap her head around it. She has love for this man and ending their love story like this is the last thing she thought.

Maybe it's for the best.

The man that she hated at first and then fell in love with is drawing space between them claiming it's for her happiness. In reality, she doesn't know what could make her happy right now.
Kevin: Well, it's time for us to go, I'll call my lawyer and get everything ready...
Leilah: Okay...

She lowers her head and he raised it back up.
Kevin: Hey...we'll always be there for one another...That's for sure...
Leilah: Always...
Kevin: If you need anything just give me a call. 
Leilah: I will. 

The hug that they share is a long one, filled with emotions as if they're saying goodbye to all their efforts. All the times' people told them they'll never last, they let them win. They let their past characters fall back on them once again. This hug is the most painful one they ever had in their lives. 

Another heartbreak.

When they pull away, he kissed her forehead. Kevin gets in the car with Milán and they drive away. Leilah watched them leave together until she couldn't see the car anymore. Going back inside a lonely house is the last thing she needed; Leilah needed company. She FaceTimes Diego so he can give her his point of view of the situation.
Leilah: Hello? Diego, am I bothering you?
Diego: No, what's up?
Leilah: I just need someone to talk to...I've received some news...
Diego: Spill the beans!

Leilah hesitates but ends up telling him.
Leilah: Kevin and I are having a divorce...
Diego: WHAT?!?! You're joking right?!
Leilah: No, I'm not...
Diego: So this whole Jude thing is true?? Like y'all did, ya know...
Leilah: No! We're friends! And Kevin brought up the divorce!
Diego: Aaayyyy...no way...Last night he was suspicious about you and Jude but I didn't know it would go to the point where he would be the one asking for a divorce. ¡Qué pendejo!

Diego munches on his popcorn. And speaks with his mouth full.
Leilah: He said it's for my own good...But I don't know if I want this...
Diego: We'll it's understandable that you still like him. You have a child and a lot of history with him. Honestly, I thought you would be the one asking him for a divorce. He's acting really strange lately...
Leilah: Right! I was expecting that he'd be mad but no, he was calm. It was like he was giving up...
Diego: I was surprised that he didn't open the door and started beating the shit out of Jude! Of course I would record the whole thing and I'm a great cameraman!