12

Y'all want a Kevin and Leilah Spotify playlist??🤭
———————————-

They kissed softly but it was short; Kevin pulled away.
Kevin: I'm sorry! Shit!
Leilah: Don't be, it's okay...
Kevin: We're separated I shouldn't have-
Leilah: We're still legally married. We kissed a shit ton of times, don't worry about it.

Kevin blushed and sat on the chair next to her. Leilah also couldn't hide her smile and they both burst out laughing.
Leilah: We're not serious aren't we??
Kevin: Guess not! But I like it like that.
Leilah: Me too. When will I get out of here?
Kevin: Tomorrow.
Leilah: Aaayyy...I want to leave right now!
Kevin: I know I know but be patient, it's just to make sure that your health is stable. I can stay here with you to keep ya company if you want.
Leilah: Sure.
Kevin: Perfect, I'll be right back, I know you don't wanna eat hospital food.

She laughs and he leaves the room to grab some food with his family members. Milán stayed with Leilah as she helped him get on the bed with her.
Leilah: Next time, don't run on the road like that okay?
Milán: Yes mommy.
Leilah: Good, we don't want to get in the hospital again.

They watch the game highlight's together on her phone until Jude FaceTimes her.
Jude: Hey Leilah, how are you feeling?
Leilah: Better, less painful than the other day.
Jude: I really wish that I could be there with you...
Leilah: It's okay, the team needs you. Just score 3 goals and I'll forgive you okay?

He laughs.
Jude: Deal, I'll score 3 for you. And if I don't, what happens?
Leilah: You'll see.
Jude: I'll do it, I'll even score 4!
Leilah: You're very confident I see!
Jude: Just watch me! Aawwnn hi Milán!

Milán stays quiet.
Leilah: Say hi to Jude!
Milán: No.
Leilah: Excuse him, he doesn't like meeting new people! Milán, say hi!
Milán: No!
Leilah: Ight watch when we get home-
Jude: It's okay! He's probably nervous, he'll get to know me better.
Leilah: I'm so sorry about that.
Jude: It's fine I-

Milán ends the call.
Leilah: What's wrong with you today??
Milán: No new people!
Leilah: Jude is a nice guy! You could've at least said hello!
Milán: No! Only for papá! I want papá!

He's really a daddy's boy.

Leilah texts Jude to apologize for Milán's behaviour and Kevin walks in with some food.
Kevin: I might or might not bought everything on the menu since I didn't know what you wanted!
Leilah: Aaayy Kevin you could've texted me!
Kevin: Well we have a shit ton of leftovers now!
Leilah: Good point!

They eat together and Kevin even takes a selfie to post on his Instagram story. Kevin is treating her well so far and Leilah can see a change in him that is different from the other times. The kiss that they just shared not too long ago even lingers in her mind.

He has always been the better kisser.

The three of them spend another night in the hospital and they go home the next morning. Kevin helped her walk and sit on the bed of the guest room.
Kevin: I'm going to prepare you a bath okay? Don't worry, I know you like the super bubbly ones!
Leilah: You know me waaayyy too well!
Kevin: Well a husband needs to know what their wife loves.

He winks and goes bathroom to prepare the bath for her. Once he comes out of the bathroom, it's her time to get inside. Once she steps into the water, she felt her body slowly relaxing; she really does need that soothing bath.