32

I feel so fucking rusty ffs
--------------------------------

The silence was loud.

Selena and Edson just looked at each other.

Edson is in desperate need of Selena but she hurt him.
Selena: Edson, if I go back to you nothing will be the same again.
Edson: We can try! Come on, let's give it a try! If Kevin and Leilah can forgive each other then so can we!
Selena: We're not Kevin and Leilah! I'm Selena and you're Edson!
Edson: I'm just hurting myself doing this am I...?
Selena: I love you Edson but we cannot come back together...it won't be the same anymore...

He remained silent as she start putting her clothes back on.
Edson: No wait-
Selena: I'll pick up the kids tomorrow, you can keep Thiago for the night.
Edson: Don't go...Please...

She takes one more look at him before leaving the room and the house without anyone else paying attention to it. Edson puts his hands on his face; why is he so desperate like this? Selena clearly said no to him multiple times and all he does is push himself into a losing game.

He also put back his clothes and went back to the party. He felt like the most stupidest man in the world thinking that Selena would get back to him.
Diego: There you are! Where were you??
Edson: Me and Selena fucked.
Diego: WHAT?!?! Like just now???
Edson: Yeah.
Diego: Edson why are you doing this to yourself?? It's time for you to move on! You can pull any woman!
Edson: I want her...I want Selena...
Diego: You and Selena are past tense. I'm sorry to tell you that but unfortunately, you don't have a future with her.

Edson takes a shot of tequila.
Diego: Take it easy on the drinking.
Edson: We're on holiday, it's okay.
Diego: It's all fun and games until you take the wheel.
Edson: I'll be careful...

Diego keeps an eye on Edson during the party so he doesn't do anything stupid. Selena went back to her home feeling ashamed; she shouldn't have fallen into temptation only to break his heart in the end. She lay on her couch thinking about what happened with Edson; it was crazy for her to notice that he was still madly in love with her after what she has done.

Leilah and Kevin are watching over Milán who is trying to rizz up Zoradia.
Leilah: He has some flirting skills already!
Kevin: He took it from his dad!

They laugh.
Leilah: Oh yeah?
Kevin: Yes because I pulled a very beautiful woman...I'm looking at her right now...
Leilah: But what if I was the one who pulled a handsome man?
Kevin: Honestly, I don't even know who fell in love first!
Leilah: I caught feelings quite quickly.
Kevin: I did too but I wanted to deny those feelings. I told myself I don't believe in love anymore but even through my rudeness, I love you...I don't know what you did to me but it's strong...and I don't want to get away from you...

She smiles and kisses him.
Leilah: Me neither, I'm all yours.
Kevin: We're never going through this shit again.
Leilah: Never. I'm gonna go to the bathroom alright?

He nods and kisses her cheek before she goes to the bathroom. Cecilia approached Kevin to see how is he.
Cecilia: Everything well with Leilah?
Kevin: Yes, we're good.
Cecilia: Does she still have a grudge against me?
Kevin: Not that I'm aware of. Why don't you ask that to her?
Cecilia: I just have a feeling that she's still mad at me for what I did...I want to make peace, to get to know her more.
Kevin: Give it a try then, she'll be out of the bathroom soon.

Leilah was taking longer in the bathroom because she was fixing her makeup. She and Kevin are doing much better now and she hopes that it stays that way. As she was about to walk out of the bathroom, she receives a phone call from her mother.
Leilah: What do you want?
Serena: How DARE you put a restraining order against me?! Are you out of your mind?!
Leilah: No, it's something I should've done a long time ago! All you do is bring misery to me and my family!
Serena: Your family?! Please, the only family you've got is me and your father! You know damn well that Kevin is going to hurt you again and leave with your son! You're so stupid!
Leilah: You've called me all sorts of things knowing damn well you did it first! You called me a whore before but let me remind you that you fucked another man and had a baby with him!
Serena: I should've kept Cecilia instead of you.
Leilah: Good, because both of you irritate me, goodbye.